Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Beers 20th June all are welcome

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

oh thanks Dragan - we're not good enough otherwise??
    I see.

cath you know i was joking - we welcome people in the bat cave

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

star-pants wrote: »
    I see.

cath you know i was joking - we welcome people in the bat cave

Can we both be bat girls? :D and yes I was joking ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I see.

I'd prefer to look at it from the point of view of what kind of lass could drag me away from you fine folk, suffer further at the hands of Brothers Dunne and JSB and be victim to the name change that i agreed to if i don't show.

She must be something special, right? :)

Cathooo wrote: »
    Can we both be bat girls? :D and yes I was joking ;)
    why yes we could!!! :D
    Dragan wrote: »
    She must be something special, right? :)
    hmmm... true I guess....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Cathooo wrote: »
    Can we both be bat girls? :D

Gigiddy gigiddy, alright :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Bought my can of condensed milk

No going back now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orlee wrote: »
    Bought my can of condensed milk

No going back now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I begin work on my tonight, damn Ginny Jo and her inspiring ways!!!

For anyone who is still dubious about going to the beers, have a read of the 200+ posts in this thread and see that sort of craic/slagging that meeting up with a bunch of strangers can provide

In the link below there is a poll where people have indicated that they are going or not, have a look you might recognise a user name of someone that interests you and you would like to have a chat to them in real life, there are also 1000+ posts of banter/abuse if you have the time to read through it
    Hi Ladies

The Brothers and Brotherettes in BGRH are having a get together on the 20th June and would like to extend a welcome to any of the ladies that would like to come along

Details in this thread

If anyone who wants to come along could you please indicate so on the poll in the thread above so we can confirm numbers to the venue

If any of the lovely ladies who went to the last beers would like to post encouragement to other posters who haven't been before then this is the place to do it (or likewise warnings to stay away, hopefully there wont be any of those)

Hopefully this beers will be as enjoyable as the last one and we can continue the trend of welcoming and making new friends

And don't be put off by the corset thing, it is a running joke in the bar and not to be taken seriously, however all corsets are of course welcome :D

The lovely WindSock has pointed out that she should get credit for an event of this magnitude so all hail the mighty WindSock :p

*cough* bump *cough*

fun and frolics to be had ladies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

*cough* bump *cough*

fun and frolics to be had ladies!!
    lol i'm tré tired, i read that as

"fun, frolics and ladies to be had"

:o

• Advertisement

Cremo wrote: »
    lol i'm tré tired, i read that as

"fun, frolics and ladies to be had"

:o

Well that depends entirely on the ladies but you never know :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I begin work on my tonight, damn Ginny Jo and her inspiring ways!!!

Ah don't worry, just buy a can like everyone else....please..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Don't worry Ginny, your's will always be the original casue after that people are just following your lead and from the sound of it far to much effort which goes against the principles of the BGRH

jsb wrote: »
    Don't worry Ginny, your's will always be the original casue after that people are just following your lead and from the sound of it far to much effort which goes against the principles of the BGRH
    You forget that i am only BGRH because you guys are too lazy to do anything about my occassional posting. :pac:

Besides which Ginny, you should look at my own efforts purely as a tribute to your own fine work!!!

ok just in case anyone is coming for their first time and would prefer to have an idea of what one of the posters going looks like here is a pic of me. I might post up another at some point if people want

2528096490_2c426620f2.jpg?v=0

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

rarrrrrrrr jsb :D:D

Dude, you look drunker in that than we did at Christmas!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Shussshhhhh he's just perfected Magnum there..:D

Dude, you look drunker in that than we did at Christmas!!

I don't think I was actually that drunk there (yet) I just hadn't slept in 4 days and was severely burning at the candles at both ends so it is actually pure tiredness

good choice jsb - no eh...scary eyes ;)

also good idea so people won't be too lost

• Advertisement

jsb wrote: »
    I don't think I was actually that drunk there (yet) I just hadn't slept in 4 days and was severely burning at the candles at both ends so it is actually pure tiredness

Sounds like you needed the Nocturnal Forum dude. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Daisygirl

New to this whole Boards lark and don't know how i came across this thread, but have to admit I'm glad I did :D Spent a wee while looking through the conversations and I'm jealous that you are all meeting up for your "condensed milk guzzling whilst wearing a corset and preferably mini skirt shenanigans" :D:D and I laughed out loud at some of your expectations!!! ;)
    I on the other hand am in a different part of the country and would love to join just to see who has the best legs amongst the men (I’m a girl by the way). So I just want to say I hope the craic is mighty and look forward to maybe attending the next outing.

and my I say jsb - You may look a little drunk but the fact that you are sitting upright, respect for that!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Daisygirl wrote: »
    New to this whole Boards lark and don't know how i came across this thread, but have to admit I'm glad I did :D Spent a wee while looking through the conversations and I'm jealous that you are all meeting up for your "condensed milk guzzling whilst wearing a corset and preferably mini skirt shenanigans"

Mini skirt? Shenanigans with mini skirts?:confused:

Why wasn't I copied on that memo? Popey?

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Mini skirt? Shenanigans with mini skirts?:confused:

Why wasn't I copied on that memo? Popey?

It is a new one on me but we can live in hope

Also mention of mens legs :confused: who the hell wants to see that :confused:

In other news, we now have 60 people signed up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Awh I wish i could come :(

In other news i have a size 8 gold satin corset (well more a bustier but should do) if anyone wants it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

*shameless bump* ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

god 60 boardsies all in one night. thats gonna be funny! i can't wait. i'm off to get my condensed milk tomorrow! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I can't go :(

Take lots of pictures :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

fonpokno wrote: »
    god 60 boardsies all in one night. thats gonna be funny! i can't wait. i'm off to get my condensed milk tomorrow! :D

ooooh it'll be madness I'd imagine!:D
    Alicat wrote: »
    I can't go :(

Aww noooooo:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Alicat wrote: »

What happens at beers, stay at beers. :p

Advertisement