Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Descente Velom Jacket (Black) in XL

Options
  • 04-06-2008 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭

I have one of these in black XL that I'm happy to pass on at my cost (€35) if anyone is looking for a lightweight fold-up jacket ahead of the W200.

Looks like a nice quality piece of kit but Wiggle sent me the wrong size and are now out of my size- if anyone wants this, pickup Sandyford during the day or Donnybrook evenings; if not I'll send back to Wiggle (they will do a full refund inc. return postage as it was their error.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

blorg wrote: »
    I have one of these in black XL that I'm happy to pass on at my cost (€35) if anyone is looking for a lightweight fold-up jacket ahead of the W200.

Looks like a nice quality piece of kit but Wiggle sent me the wrong size and are now out of my size- if anyone wants this, pickup Sandyford during the day or Donnybrook evenings; if not I'll send back to Wiggle (they will do a full refund inc. return postage as it was their error.)

I'll take it off your hands for €35 -keep meaning to get a rain jacket!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

OK, sounds good- probably will work best if I bring it along when picking up the kit? You can try it on to see if it fits well. I notified Wiggle of the issue so I don't have to send it back in a big rush otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

blorg wrote: »
    OK, sounds good- probably will work best if I bring it along when picking up the kit? You can try it on to see if it fits well. I notified Wiggle of the issue so I don't have to send it back in a big rush otherwise.

Sounds perfect. Kit still isn't here, but I'm hopeful for tomorrow!

Advertisement