Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Hire stripper in Killarney for Stag Weekend

Options
  • 04-06-2008 7:42pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭

One of my mates is getting married soon so we are having a Stag this weekend in Killarney. We are trying to hire a stripper for one of the nights but having trouble finding one in Killarney area.

Anyone know of any way to get one in that area? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

I doubt you will find one in killarney, i was at a stag two years ago in clonakilty and the organiser had to get one to come down from limerick,i think it was around 400 eu for around 10/15 mins,not exactly great value,and we had to slip the owner of the pub a few quid too so he would let her in!!I know its not killarney,but if you could work it in to go to a place like the Great escape in cork 400eu would carry you along way,though by along way i mean half an hour or so!!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I'll do it.
    http://albums.boards.ie/data/3015/313mordeth.jpg

an example of my previous work

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

rofl!!! Nice one Mord!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

I'll do it.
    http://albums.boards.ie/data/3015/313mordeth.jpg

an example of my previous work
    Hehheh,looks expensive!!!:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

im sure theres a few girls working in the underworld of killarney that would be more than willing. unfortunately i dont know anybody from killarney and have never really gone out there, so cant point you in the right direction!

• Advertisement
Advertisement