Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Venue Co. Dublin

Options
  • 04-06-2008 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Need Help,

We are looking for a party venue in Co. Dublin for up to 90 people. It will be a sit down meal with music, dancing, band or some form of entertainment.

My fiancee and I are getting married next year (mid-spring-ish) and really want to do something different for the celebrations.

We had our hearts set on Brownes hotel/restaurant on St Stephens Green. Problem is Brownes has been bought over and no longer caters for large groups. So essentially we are looking for a big restaurant, I think.

I was toying with the idea of Johnnie Foxs pub for the Hooley show but my fiancee is not impressed!

Any suggestions would be really appreciated, thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

where in dublin in particular are you planning on having it?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 donstavros

We are open to all suggestions but ideally in or around the city.

We a are trying to avoid big hotels and maybe go for something a bit more intimate, if that is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

The city is litered with decent rugby clubs.. St Marys and malahide both have new modern club houses that would be perfect for a private party.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Malahide isn't in the city.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

How about The Garda Club its a nice spot in a good location.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hdunne

i was at my brothers wedding recently and he had the meal and that in the Schoolhouse Rest, it was really really great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Malahide isn't in the city.
    Well done have a blue peter badge. Now maybe come up with a usefull suggestion or else piss off

Advertisement