Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good bike mechanic

Options
  • 04-06-2008 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

does any have an recommendations for dublin city centre / crumlin harolds cross / rathgar / south dublin.

Cycleogical told me they only service bikes they sell.
    I'd previously used Cliff in there and the work was always good but my current bikes weren't bought there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

barrabus wrote: »
    does any have an recommendations for dublin city centre / crumlin harolds cross / rathgar / south dublin.

Cycleogical told me they only service bikes they sell.
    I'd previously used Cliff in there and the work was always good but my current bikes weren't bought there.

Had a couple things looked over in Cycleways and it's been ok, I reckon Joe Daly in Dundrum is your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

The Bike Rack in Cabinteely has a good reputation among mtbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Another +1 for Joe Daly's in Dundrum, I'm very happy with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

It's a long time since I went there, but Shay Wolfe cycles on the Sundrive Road would be in that area. Can't vouch for the quality though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

For most things you're best off doing it yourself.
    No one will should your bike the love you will!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭zorkmundsson

There's a few new lads working in the Belfield bike shop who seem to know what they're doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

+1 from Tunny and +1 for Joey D's for those things you can't/don't want to do.

Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Ciaran B

I use Wolff Cycles on Sundrive Rd. Never had any problems.

Advertisement