Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genital piercing

Options
  • 04-06-2008 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Samll question that just came up in conversation..... if one of us get a clit piercing how long is it approx before your back in action ( so to speak)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

You can get your clitoral hood pierced, I wouldnt recommend getting your actual clitoris pierced, may cause nerve damage... which leads to consequences

Clitoral hood piercing would be more advisable. How long you are out of action... a month or so just to be safe

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I think they recommend a month to six weeks "out of action" for genital piercings.
    Last thing you want is something to go wrong there, so I'd stick to the letter of the guidelines with healing them to be honest!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

six weeks is the general guideline alright

Advertisement