Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I meet up with a couple?

Options
  • 04-06-2008 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Have been on Gaydar and got contacted by a bisexual couple.They seem friendly but I am still quite weary about it.They are both in their 30s whereas I am 19.I told them that I was weary of meeting them at their house.So they offered me for all of us to stay in a swanky hotel in Dublin for the weekend.

Is there anything I am possibly missing here?I feel pretty comfotable meetng them in a hotel.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

not sure what you are asking? our thoughts on what exactly?

have you had sexual experiences with men before, because trying it as part of a threesome is not the same as having erm same sex sex

no one here can tell how mature you are, able to deal with tricky situations etc, or what these unknownpeople are like

meeting strangers is never a great idea, but if you were to do it you should tell some a mate (not the entire situation necessarily) arrange a call at some stage that all is ok, ensure the hotel is that- a hotel ., have some real contact details for these peole and record it somewhere others can access etc

there is a sticky about being safe and sensible

other than that mmf sex is not the easiest to maintain safetly (re health etc) if there is oral and penetration.

and if they want to meetyou how many other times have they done that and how safe were those times

if you're asking are threesomes fun .......... :)

Advertisement