Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

high nostril

Options
  • 04-06-2008 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

i'm thinking about getting one on each side this weekend.
    anyone have experience with them? (:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Nope, but I'm sure you know what to expect... swelling, it'l be tender enough with a high nostril and a fair whack of swelling. They look awesome in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

Wilburt wrote: »
    Nope, but I'm sure you know what to expect... swelling, it'l be tender enough with a high nostril and a fair whack of swelling. They look awesome in my opinion

yeah i think they're lovely :]
    and i'm hoping with one on each side it'll kind of look like there's a bar going through? y'know?
    kinda like a bridge piercing just lower down and without it growing out ;)

i'm guessing it'll be sorer than a normal nose piercin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

probably and more uncomfortable too. make sure the placement is spot on i.e level else itl look odd

Wilburt wrote: »
    probably and more uncomfortable too. make sure the placement is spot on i.e level else itl look odd

oh yeah, imma be picky haha.
    but i'm sure i wont have any problems, i'll go to mark in v piercngs :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

You'd have to be pretty lucky to succesfully heal these completly. They're very tempermental. I would recommend labret studs as jewellery.
    Make sure you go to a good piercer and look after them.

They'll look great. ;)

• Advertisement

!!! wrote: »
    You'd have to be pretty lucky to succesfully heal these completly. They're very tempermental. I would recommend labret studs as jewellery.
    Make sure you go to a good piercer and look after them.

They'll look great. ;)
    thanks for the advice :]
    i had just thought it'd be the same as a normal nose piercing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭NukeD4

One of the cutest piercings on girls, starting to see a lot more of these(online anyway)
    gluck

NukeD4 wrote: »
    One of the cutest piercings on girls, starting to see a lot more of these(online anyway)
    gluck

thank you ^___^

Advertisement