Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your supervisor like?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭NervyChick

Our guy is a complete asshole!!!!

We aren't allowed talk once we enter the exam hall or else he's going to write it on our paper........EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T BEEN GIVEN THE QUESTION PAPER

He told us no-one should have to go to the toilet and he writes it on our paper if we do...

Exam finishes on the dot and he writes on our paper if we keep writing

He told us today he was going to keep everyone back to clean the room because someone left the back of the honours sticker on the floor yesterday...

Aaaaaaaaaaghhhhh what an asshole

he really does sound like an asshole.. tell one of your teachers whos in charge of the exam..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

NervyChick wrote: »
    he really does sound like an asshole.. tell one of your teachers whos in charge of the exam..

Are you being sarcastic?I'm not too sure.Outside of the last thing,they all seem perfectly reasonable to me.And if ye are a very group of people,the last one seems ok.Honestly,how much stuff would need to be picked up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 bitterstudent

I can't help but get a little nerous when the supervisor comes over beside me! Yeah they seem to be fine, normal teachers at the end of the day. Senior teachers of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭NervyChick

titan18 wrote: »
    Are you being sarcastic?I'm not too sure.Outside of the last thing,they all seem perfectly reasonable to me.And if ye are a very group of people,the last one seems ok.Honestly,how much stuff would need to be picked up

What? Havent a clue what your saying?
    Examiners are there to help you and make sure no1 cheats.. He sounds like a bit of a p***k.. writing on there papers and all, there ment to be there to relax everything.. That lad thinks hes still in the classroom

They're meant to write on the papers if one goes to the toilet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

my examiner's pretty cool. but i dont have a watch with me so i'm always squinting at the clock on the wall. she always sits underneath it so whenever i look at the clock she thinks im staring at her and giving her the eyes.
    she keeps giving me this weird look when i look at the clock. pretty funny.

Peleus wrote: »
    my examiner's pretty cool. but i dont have a watch with me so i'm always squinting at the clock on the wall. she always sits underneath it so whenever i look at the clock she thinks im staring at her and giving her the eyes.
    she keeps giving me this weird look when i look at the clock. pretty funny.

LOL,thats hilarious.I'm right at the front.Its peerfect for the tape on Monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭louise-x

ours seems nice, wouldn't give someone two more seconds to write one more line though :/
    very strict on time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 bitterstudent

Our guy is a complete asshole!!!!

We aren't allowed talk once we enter the exam hall or else he's going to write it on our paper........EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T BEEN GIVEN THE QUESTION PAPER

He told us no-one should have to go to the toilet and he writes it on our paper if we do...

Exam finishes on the dot and he writes on our paper if we keep writing

He told us today he was going to keep everyone back to clean the room because someone left the back of the honours sticker on the floor yesterday...

Aaaaaaaaaaghhhhh what an asshole

Hahaha, sickner, you have it really hard... kinda unfair, funny though (for me)!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PuddinBum

My supervisor looks like Sylvester Stallone.....but with a bogger accent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

have you's seen anyone cheating yet. Just today a guy to the right of me kept looking around the room, so i looked and him and he took something out of his pocket and put it into the middle of his hoody. then unzipped so he could look down into his hoody at it. It was really weird, i couldn't stop looking at him but i didnt was to get him caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭laura*

Peleus wrote: »
    have you's seen anyone cheating yet. Just today a guy to the right of me kept looking around the room, so i looked and him and he took something out of his pocket and put it into the middle of his hoody. then unzipped so he could look down into his hoody at it. It was really weird, i couldn't stop looking at him but i didnt was to get him caught.

:eek:
    i heard in a private school nearby here,
    some girl recorded an irish essay on an mp3
    and hid it under her hair for the mock!

no ideas now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭MikeyCdublin

There was a fella in my class today and he had his headphones in and the supervisor didnt even notice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Cheating is a commodity of weakness.

turgon wrote: »
    Cheating is a commodity of weakness.

*agrees*

you're really just in denial if you cheat
    cause you may get more points
    but you're obviously not gona be able for the course!

i kept singing that 'LOVESONG' by sarah someone i think during the exam!
    and even now
    puts me in a good mood :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm supervising the exam for the girl I'm reading for. Cos it's just one girl I don't have to be super mean, and cos she finished everything way early I don't have to badger her to stop writing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

Take back everything I said she's LOVELY :D Total dote.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 x-katz-x

I noticed half way through my exam today that it looked like my supervisor was falling asleep!! She kept closing her eyes, keep them closed for ages then open them again and look around the room!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I almost fell asleep while supervising today :(

titan18 wrote: »
    I'm right at the front.Its peerfect for the tape on Monday

Same as that. Woooohooo.

ah.. what am I saying.. as if thats gonna help me now.

I am doomed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

Typical public school teacher, think she knows it all and has a chip on her shoulder..lame

• Registered Users Posts: 12 squishywelly

my supervisor sucks

starts 5 mins early finishes early

fell asleep during my chem exam today

wont let us go to the toilet:mad:

talks to himself

blind to the whole room

and started measuring the room with his feet during h.ec yesterday had to cover my face i was pissing myself laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

We have an old woman and an old man.

Yesterday the woman fell asleep during HE.

Today both fell asleep during English 2.

Old people eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 squishywelly

too true and he smokes cigars

typical old people

shud be locked up at home being ignored where they belong

if they went into retirement then they shud stay there! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Postman-Layla

laura* wrote: »
    *agrees*

you're really just in denial if you cheat
    cause you may get more points
    but you're obviously not gona be able for the course!

Shh! More points don't necessarily mean a more difficult course, just a way of sorting the applicants...
    I'm against the whole 'cheating on your leaving cert thing' too, but I also wanna pretend that I'm not too retarded to do my choice if I just barely scrape by :p

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ShogunWarrior

Mine's great, a nice middle-aged lady. When there was two of us left in chemistry she offered us some of the biscuits she got with her tea. I had some digestives. Wished I remembered to bring in my drink though.

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU BREAK YOUR ARM?

you'll obviously have to get someone writing for you
    and what if they're purposly sh*t?!
    and write slow!!

that would be the worst!
    don't say i ginxed it :(

also,
    my supervisor always gets TEA AND BISCUITS brought to her
    i demand for this treatment too :D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Mine is grand. Our hall is divided in two and from time time the other guy comes up for a chat. He picked up the scissors in the safety holder thing, put it as his pocket and goes, rather loud whisper "It's like a gun holster!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Im doing the JC but our fella is old but sound i had a chat during it or people turning round making faces at each other! He also gets deeply immersed in his cup of tea. He always sends the biscuits out and has his own lunch to eat. Today our pricncipal wanted to speak to him and found him a sleep next to me!!

• Advertisement

hahaha

omg theres nothing worse then someone with bad habits!

i used to have a teacher who would constantly pick her nose and flick it!
    thankfully noones had one of them people!!

Advertisement