Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your supervisor like?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LAMPARD_8

MattD wrote: »
    Our guy is ridiculous. Hes this huge fat old guy, who can barely breathe.

At random points in the exams he just suddenly starts breathing heavily like hes about to collapse. He also didnt know how to work the CD in the aural and a student had to do it.

We call him Biscuits cuz he eats like a pack of biscuits a day
    He sounds a lot like ours. Ours has a stomach that goes down to his knees! He just sits reading the newspaper for the whole exam and only lifts his head to get his cup of tea from the attendants....Also every time he stands up he does the loudest series of farts I have ever heard!!! He has the whole exam hall in stitches!!! :D:D:D He is a nice fella though and always gives us extra time if needed...

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭anna.fun

Wow, I can't believe it. I tried to think about my exams -and had to realise that I can't remember how my supervisor was like... I can't remember anything... I couldn't even say whether it was a woman or a man... :eek: That's how nervous I was...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I saw a supervisor down in the post office with some Junior Cert. papers today and she looked like a lovely woman! She was all smiley and cute. Some people are lucky it seems!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 irishslainte

same as junior cert , she fell asleep during the listening

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lovemaths

our one is a right cow,really old one with bad hearing....and she cant tell the time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Livo

our one is lovely. always asks how you got on and is smily and chatty and lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 GurlyGurl

I love mine. He's so fit. He's like 45 or something but I don't care. He's really nice too. Always wishing us luck in different languages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 m-i-t-s-u-k-o

Our examinor is a pet! He's really nice! Started off the first day by telling us if we needed anything just put up our hands and he'll do what he can and he proved this by getting one girl tissues during English paper one!! He's really nice to talk to before the exams and all and even explained to one of the girls the other day the best way to study for french!

However there was an examinor last year in our school who left half way through to go outside and smoke a cigar! He accused one girl who was leaving to go to the bathroom of cheating because she said something to the girl outside the door!

AND
    in the accounting paper last year he didn't call out the corrections until the very end so at that stage everyone had their accounts done and wrong becuase of him!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Mine is as blind as a bat... nuff said ! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

We have a really sound guy with us, possibly the nicest examiner you could get
    He actually gave out sweets to us at the end of history! He's also quite the poet - on the first day of exams he said "Just remember - if you're late: too bad, so sad, your bad" or something like that, and when people talk he says "zippo with the lippo" :p Brilliant

He also reminded everyone in a classically unforgettable way not to write on the maths tables:
    "I'm going to distribute these table books to everyone. Do we write on these? Nooooooo..."

• Advertisement
Advertisement