Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat lost by Airline - On tarmac at Dublin Airport

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

wow amazing. Glad to hear he is safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Just foud this story how did you get him home this time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Jessieannas

Just found this story too. Read every single page of it. Well done to Robert. And both Eva and Tigs are lovely looking. At least less stress is being put on you, Eva and your unborn baby. You should contact the airport and do something though, like suing for putting a life in danger. Congrats though! YAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Also just found it, it makes for good reading ! delighted for ye all- mad that whole pet det. thing!

so where is Tigger now have ye got him over there with ye yet?

Sorry ment to say congrates on getting him back.Hope you sue !!! Someone told me you can book seats on cargo planes and stay with your animals the hole time. Not sure how through but might be worth a call a call or two.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Pollydoodles

Hi, Was just wondering how everything went getting tigger home and if you have a chance to let us all know how he is now, there are now loads of people who would love to hear from you!! thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shanec112

hey everybody,

sorry for not posting in months:o

tigger is with us and he is doing great. he loves his new environment and seems to like the sun eventough everything over 35 degrees makes him grumpy;) but it is not that hot normally, 32 tops most of the time. so he is really out about 12 hours a day and comes only in to get cuddles and food and a bit of a play to dissapear of again.

i think there is gonna be some sort of documentery (sorry my english spelling is awful i dont know how to write this word) on the telly about robert and his job so if i know when that is on i will let you know, should be very interesting to watch!

we are going to adopt 2 little homeless kittens next week, i dont know what king tigger will think about the 2 ladies, they are only about 11 weeks right now, but i just want to give a home and love to more animals, especially since we have tigger back i am so grateful and want to do good for more kittys. so i just hope he wont mind them too muc, thats why we took 2 sisters- so they have each other to play and wont annoy mister tigger.

thanks for reading, mara x

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

great news thanks for the tigger update

Glad to hear that you went through such lengths with tigger the two sisters are lucky to find a new home with such good owners.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Thanks for keeping us up to date, no go and enjoy your time with Tigger and your family. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement