Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Paramore:Greatest Rock band ever.....Discuss!!

• 04-06-2008 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

This in my opion is one of the greatest bands ever.The singer has the vocal range of robert plant and the passion of eddie vedder!!And she can pull it off live everytime unlike the 2 mentioned!!!I havent seen such dexyerity on the fretboard since tommy iommi!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

You are having a laugh, right?

I think it's a bit late for Aprils fools jokes. If you are in fact serious then I recommend seeking help for your obvious mental illness.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Eh- no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭DenMan

Sorry bro I'm with Nightwish on this one.

Check out Marco...****ing A1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ce9LDQXKW8

My fav band without a doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mark wayne

No no no dont just dismiss this...its this small mindedness like this that hasnt let rock music progress!!I never said they were the best band in the world but they are up there with Queen and the likes!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Ok, Go seek mental help....seriously. I actually quite like paramore, but up there with queen...to quote waynes world: "Are you mental?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mark wayne

never heard of a band called waynes world....are YOU mental???are they as good as paramore!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Mark wayne wrote: »
    never heard of a band called waynes world....are YOU mental???are they as good as paramore!!!

there is only one response to this: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Never heard of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

SDooM wrote: »
    Eh- no.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Ignore him... He's a wind up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭jakedixon2004

I would have to agree that Paramore are one of the best live preformers i have seen in a long time and their album RiOT has been the olny recent album that i can listen to through and through for ever and still not get bored of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Their lead singer is quite attractive but their music is terrible. There's your discussion :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Lead singer is hot. Band is not. :pac:

Also funny story - At one of their recent gigs the lead singer did a stage dive and accidentally booted my brothers then girlfriend in the face with both feet. Black eye and thought her nose was broken. I laughed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Uber Troll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Troll & and a Half here!

But may aswell add my opinion...that relatively ugly ginger(I've nothing against gingers honestly) cannot sing, the songs suck, the quicker the 14 year olds become 15 the better. I wouldnt even put my favourite band up near as good as the likes of Queen etc.

But anway OP, thanks for a laugh today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Not even the best band with a ginger female lead singer mate sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

For shame...:eek: Comparing Paramore to Queen.

No respect...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I maybe shot for this but i actually went to the Paramore concert and it was quite good but would not say they are the best band though. Oh and she is HOT!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I maybe shot for this but i actually went to the Paramore concert and it was quite good but would not say they are the best band though. Oh and she is HOT!!!

*shhots*

Yeah, I've yet to see a hot picture of her, possibly on the grounds they may not exist! Put it tis way, I thought Alanis Morisette was supposed to b hot, imagine my disappointment when I saw her on Sunday to be, well, not even remotely hot! It'd be a nice surprise for it to happen the other way, but nah, just cant see it happening with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I'd lob me knob in her.

That's about it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 TeaNotWar

All I can say is...

LAWLZ!!

This just has to be a joke. I mean, I've nothing against paramore(except maybe the ginge hair), but, honestly...one of the best rock bands?? Could'nt you at least have said pop-rock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Paramore are possibly the worst band to ever be heard. They're right up there with My Chemical Romance and Fallout Boy. Drivel.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭36Degrees

c - 13 wrote: »
    Also funny story - At one of their recent gigs the lead singer did a stage dive and accidentally booted my brothers then girlfriend in the face with both feet. Black eye and thought her nose was broken. I laughed.

Thats what you get for going to a Paramore concert! ;)

Funniest thing I've heard all day...:D:D

Mark wayne wrote: »
    This in my opion is one of the greatest bands ever

You are joking right?

Best band ever? yelrotflmao.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Il also join the hayley williams is hot group, along with pretty much every straight guy i know haha.

To each there own i guess though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Tommy the Cat

Yeah I'd give yer one a good thrashing.

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Not even the best band with a ginger female lead singer mate sorry.
    Who's the competition? Don't say the one from Girls Aloud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

malice_ wrote: »
    Who's the competition? Don't say the one from Girls Aloud!

Garbage of course.

• Advertisement

Garbage of course.
    I wouldn't insult Shirley Manson by calling her ginger. She's a redhead all the way :).

Ginger
    ginger-boy-band.jpg

Redhead
    shirley_8.jpg

Advertisement