Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotdogs in Dublin?

Options
  • 04-06-2008 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good place to get them, like a stand or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Eddie Rockets are the best I've had in town dude. The vendors only come out at night :D and are rediculously over-priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

There's a place in Temple Bar beside the Centra.Dn't know if it's nice though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Cheers lads, will scope it out tommorow.

Is scope even a phrase?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

There's a vendor that used work out by the central bank in the evenings, was only 3 euro as opposed to the other places, and was waaaay tastier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Does the vendor you speak of remain in existence?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Have never seen him on my journeys. There is always one at the St.Stephens Green corner of Cuffe St on weekend nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is also one on o connel bridge at the westmoreland street bit on weekend nights

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Does the vendor you speak of remain in existence?

Thanks.
    Not too sure estaban, I haven't been out on the piss in town in the last 4 months or so really. I'll keep an eye out next time i'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

would you not just go for an indian down in richmond street or something

Advertisement