Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mp3 editing

Options
  • 04-06-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for it but anyway.... I am looking to edit mp3s so I can have certain parts of of the music as a separate file. ie I want a certain lyric or riff for a ringtone or somethin stupid like that. what could I use for this? preferably somethin free and easy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

You can cut out certain sections of the song to use but it'll be very hard, if not impossible, to pull a single instrument or phrase out from the rest of the backing. If that's what you're after then you'll do grand with Audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea I didnt mean a certain track i meant certain segments of songs themselves. thank you.

Advertisement