Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the register?

Options
  • 04-06-2008 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

I'd never registered to vote before this year, so I sent the form in a couple weeks ago (before the 24th IIRC) and I got my polling card today.

BUT, I've just checked the register and I don't seem to be on it! Is this normal? I mean, presumably since I got the card, I'm registered? Does it take a while before the website can find your details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

I'd never registered to vote before this year, so I sent the form in a couple weeks ago (before the 24th IIRC) and I got my polling card today.

BUT, I've just checked the register and I don't seem to be on it! Is this normal? I mean, presumably since I got the card, I'm registered? Does it take a while before the website can find your details?

You have your card, so you're registered. They won't load your details onto the website until maybe next March, but that's not the register.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

Advertisement