Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone else love the tearooms??

Options
  • 05-06-2008 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

i do:D

does anyone else love the tearooms?? 10 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    30% 3 votes
    wheres that
    20% 2 votes
    not my favourite
    50% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I was never in the tea-rooms. Where is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Not so wonderful that it deserves a poll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Maybe we're missing something here re. the Tearooms. Tell us more.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭odin_ie

The back of the Marble City on Kieran Street. I ate there once, was ok, but I have had better for the price...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Never eaten in there myself, but it's always busy. Am pretty sure I saw a sign on the window saying all the food the serve there is sourced locally, which is a good thing. Wish more would follow.

As far as I know, he plans to open tea-rooms at Langtons too. He bought that building to the right and is extending the hotel, adding another function room at the back and tea rooms to the front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Tea rooms is ok I suppose. The food is a it pretentious for my liking but their drinks are ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 baby bear

i think its a nice place because the menu is diifferent to anywhere else,the food is nice,the staff is nice,and i like to chill with my friends there!!!once before i left a bag by accident there with money,my ghd and valuable make-up in it and i rang them about 4 hours later it had been handed in i know for a fact if i had left that bag in supermacs or somewhere like that it would have been taken,the atmosphere in the tearooms is nice!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭odin_ie

Baby Bear, I am willing to put money that you are somewhere in the age bracket of 15-18, as that is pretty much the exact same discription that my younger sister who is of a similar age would give about the Tea Rooms. Personally, I'd have to say that it is all right, but nothing really special!!! In fact I am surprised a thread on it has lasted this long :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

What the feck is a GHD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

An expensive hair straightener.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 bigmurt

the tea rooms are alright , i go there all the time . :rolleyes: there's nowhere any better in town that you can sit out and watch the world go by . and you can have a beer there if you fancy one .

coffee there used to be better . food there gets a bit tiresome after a while , they should vary the menu more often , or have specials . :o

staff are all nice , nearly . ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

bigmurt wrote: »
    the tea rooms are alright , i go there all the time :rolleyes:

Ha Ha my smiley is back and put to good use!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 baby bear

odin_ie wrote: »
    Baby Bear, I am willing to put money that you are somewhere in the age bracket of 15-18, as that is pretty much the exact same discription that my younger sister who is of a similar age would give about the Tea Rooms. Personally, I'd have to say that it is all right, but nothing really special!!! In fact I am surprised a thread on it has lasted this long :p

your sister must be fairly advanced so im 19 and no im not lying about my age i think everyone can have there own opinions on whatever topic is discussed on this,read the question i asked does anyone else like the tea rooms??not can u guess what age i am!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

baby bear wrote: »
    your sister must be fairly advanced so im 19 and no im not lying about my age i think everyone can have there own opinions on whatever topic is discussed on this,read the question i asked does anyone else like the tea rooms??not can u guess what age i am!!!

i love guessing games...

Advertisement