Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where can I get a full car audio setup installed?

Options
  • 05-06-2008 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a full car audio setup to go into an MR2 turbo, but im trying to find somewhere/someone that will install it.

Preferably someone that can come to my place and do it.

I have the following to go in:
    dvd head unit
    gps unit
    2x speakers
    2x tweeters
    5 channel amp
    subwoofer.

Can anyone recommend someone that can do the install and that isnt booked out the door ? the whole system needs to be re-wired, im not re-using my old speaker cables

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

big enough job if you dont mind paying tru the noise there's a place on the long mile road that seem good! honestly tho try it yourself its not too bad + you'll know exactly where everything is if you plan on doing future mods! but a problem you have is some places wont do it for you because you already have the kit, they'll only fit their own

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

thats wat i was thinking, they all want to supply the kit aswell.

the problem i have with installing myself is getting the cables from the front to the speakers.

also have a crossover to be installed aswell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I get all my wiring done by Duncan at DA Autostore in Stillorgan. Duncan knows his stuff and has done sub work for Argus and other retailers. http://www.daautostore.com/

I get all my wiring done by Duncan at DA Autostore in Stillorgan. Duncan knows his stuff and has done sub work for Argus and other retailers. http://www.daautostore.com/

Do they do installs? not mentioned on the site and no address on the site either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

gline wrote: »
    Do they do installs? not mentioned on the site and no address on the site either
    They will do what you want what you ask them to do whether it’s a transfer from one car to another or a fresh purchase and install. I have been using them for the last four years and have had three transfers and two fresh installs from them. Two years ago bought the demo system from their show car and put it in my van. :eek:

Next week is a bad week to catch them as they are moving premises from beside Beaumanns pet shop in Stillorgan to a new place up the road. Give them a buzz anyway.

• Advertisement

They will do what you want what you ask them to do whether it’s a transfer from one car to another or a fresh purchase and install. I have been using them for the last four years and have had three transfers and two fresh installs from them. Two years ago bought the demo system from their show car and put it in my van. :eek:

Next week is a bad week to catch them as they are moving premises from beside Beaumanns pet shop in Stillorgan to a new place up the road. Give them a buzz anyway.

thanks mate

Advertisement