Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap paving??

Options
  • 05-06-2008 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Around the place!!I'm trying to cheap out by looking everywhere!anyone get any good deals??Lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

LeahBaby wrote: »
    Around the place!!I'm trying to cheap out by looking everywhere!anyone get any good deals??Lol

What kind of paving??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Sandstone/Limeston/Slate..

Try here, dunno how helpful it will be tho, its a paving contractor in Timahoe in Laois.

Thanks Steve,Think I'm more so just looking for slabs as I plan on doing the work myself(shock to some people)!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Steve_o wrote: »
    Try here, dunno how helpful it will be tho, its a paving contractor in Timahoe in Laois.

here's good so he is/ long haired fella if im thinking of the right fella. did the main street in portlaoise recently.

• Advertisement

LeahBaby wrote: »
    Thanks Steve,Think I'm more so just looking for slabs as I plan on doing the work myself(shock to some people)!

Ah right... maybe he sells slabs aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Steve_o wrote: »
    Ah right... maybe he sells slabs aswell!

i asked about him at lunch and he seems to have a great reputation and is at it for years.

Thanks Steve. might give him a shout so!!!

Advertisement