Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Group Post Comment Error Messages

Options
  • 05-06-2008 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Don't know if 'im the only one getting this but when I go to post on a social group I get the following error message -
    c - 13, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You may be trying to post in a restricted forum such as Soccer, or one of the many private forums on boards.ie.
    For clarification, check our Help Desk forum.
    2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

But the post goes through if you go back to the group page and refresh ? Is this just me ?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

try again, its working for me but I get the above message every now and then

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I couldn't see the IP in your posts. I don't see my IP either btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

nothing to see here

Advertisement