Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hints dropped about Big Bro housemates

Options
  • 05-06-2008 12:27pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The ninth series of 'Big Brother' is due to kick off tonight, with producers dropping hints about the 16 contestants in advance of their introductions.

Channel 4 has revealed that three of the new housemates are parents and that the oldest housemate this year is 42.

Also entering the house will be a stand-up comedian, a DJ and three people who were not born in the UK.
    Advertisement

One of the contestants has appeared in a movie with Hollywood star Hugh Grant, another has undergone breast enlargement and one housemate claims never to have seen 'Big Brother'.

Producers have also said that there will be a Buddhist, a Muslim and someone who wears a £13,000 watch in the house.

The 16 housemates will be introduced to the public by presenter Davina McCall tonight.

The first eviction is due to take place on Friday 13 June.

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2008/0605/bigbrother.html

0001843010dr.jpg

0001842f10dr.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

I is in your forum...stealin your posts :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Booo! Go back to C4, oh wait, you can't, can you :p

We'll have none of your foul language around here!

Dyflin wrote: »
    Booo! Go back to C4, oh wait, you can't, can you :p

We'll have none of your foul language around here!

:mad: I'm stuck here with you till they let me back :rolleyes:

Move over :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Ah, the C4 forum was full of ... er...... unstable people, couldnt even read it anymore let alone post

Ah, the C4 forum was full of ... er...... unstable people, couldnt even read it anymore let alone post

yeah...still is... though there a person short since I've been suspended :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement