Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gettin' my first tattoo...

Options
  • 05-06-2008 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

I’ve been put on the list for August to get my first tattoo of the man that produced these:

beatle.jpg
    cat.jpg
    dali.jpg
    vamp.jpg

I’m like a giddy schoolgirl here. Can’t wait.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Produced batman or produced the tattoos?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Yes. He produced Batman. And Salvador Dali.

Sorry, maybe I'm not being clear... which artist is going to be doing your tattoo?

Sorry man, thought you were being sarcastic!

Tis by an artist called Nikko Hurtado

He wouldn't be from sweden or norway would he? o.0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You're getting a tattoo by Tim Burton? ;):p

PS - That beetlejuice tattoo rocks! :D

[edit]damn my being slow and taking time to admire the tattoos before replying... :pac:

He's from California Willburt. Works at ignition studios: http://www.ignitiontattoo.com/portfolionikko.htm

Cool cool, his style just reminded me off some dude from Norway... awesome, gonna be a jawesome tattoo!!

What you getting done Pauleeeeeeee?

I hope so. I'm kinda nervous that he might not do it cause I've got this mild skin condition (God I'm sexy) called keratosis pilaris on my upper arms. A hell of a lot of people suffer from it...kind of very small, chicken skin like red bumps on my arms.

• Advertisement

What you getting done Pauleeeeeeee?

I have a fairly clear image in my mind of what I want and I'm currently designing it. It's going to be jeff buckley mid screaming his head off with guitar on. Also I'm going to try and have a kind of motion blur effect coming off him to make it look like he's kinda stepping back from the mic real fast mid scream. Maybe have that blur coming off him fade into a few notes from the opening riff of a favourite song too.

That sounds pretty complicated, but judging from the tattoos you've posted, the artist will be more than capable!

That sounds pretty complicated, but judging from the tattoos you've posted, the artist will be more than capable!

Yeh haha, I know. That's why I've waited so long. I'm a fussy feck. Probably be a long while until again after I get this done until I think of an idea that I like and of an artist I'd be able to get to do it.

Advertisement