Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you persevere?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I have some days where every second man I see appears to be VERY attractive, I have days where I don't check out anyone, and I have days where I tend to check out boobs.

Apart from an on/off relationship and a couple of weeks here and there, I've been single for a year, but I don't 'scrutinize' every man I see, although yeah, I do 'perve' on a few.

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I have some days where every second man I see appears to be VERY attractive, I have days where I don't check out anyone, and I have days where I tend to check out boobs.

Apart from an on/off relationship and a couple of weeks here and there, I've been single for a year, but I don't 'scrutinize' every man I see, although yeah, I do 'perve' on a few.

:eek::eek:

Thats normal, cant be in the mood every day, if u come accross that way its put on!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

You're all stung, and you're all a bunch of dirty perves!! :pac::pac:
    Durty....Noice..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I have some days where every second man I see appears to be VERY attractive,

For me those days are more frequent round about the fertile part of my cycle.

Anyone remember that cartoon that used to be on years ago, about how the body worked? There were lots of cartoon workers, making all the different parts work and reporting to the brain control centre. Well, when i'm fertile the hormone team are going into overdrive, and sending continual messages to the eyes and brain, "check out him! over there - fertile looking man! potential mate alert!" *flashing lights and sirens*

Actually, i think i prefer the un-hormonal perv, it feels somewhat purer to be appreciating the male form without the (un)conscious breeding agenda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Moonbaby you are an absolute legend. At least we can talk about discharge patterns.

Oh joy of joys. Such a taboo subject. I personally find that from days 1 to say 3 that....

Hopefully that covered the preview section for those who are stalking my posts :cool: I check out most lads. Always have. If I were taken maybe I wouldn't, but every time I see a decent looking one I think 'hmmm'. I met my cute new housemate the other night and I drooled a little. My clock has been ticking longer than Big Ben tho, so that's my excuse :D

• Advertisement

ellscurr wrote: »
    Moonbaby you are an absolute legend. At least we can talk about discharge patterns.

Oh joy of joys. Such a taboo subject. I personally find that from days 1 to say 3 that....

Hopefully that covered the preview section for those who are stalking my posts :cool: I check out most lads. Always have. If I were taken maybe I wouldn't, but every time I see a decent looking one I think 'hmmm'. I met my cute new housemate the other night and I drooled a little. My clock has been ticking longer than Big Ben tho, so that's my excuse :D

U ravenous fiend! I got past your little attempt to camouflage that!! Go and say ten hail Marys and wash out your mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Moonbaby, you have changed.

Changed utterly. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

cuckoo wrote: »
    For me those days are more frequent round about the fertile part of my cycle .......

Agreed, sex on the brain at the moment:)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Tut, tut tut, posting thread titles to upset the sensibilities the gentlemen who frequent this forum. Honesty is the best policy so I've changed that for you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I just got reprimanded by PM for perving.:eek::eek:

I was told I have kids with one on the way and shame on me!!!

• Advertisement

Zaph wrote: »
    Tut, tut tut, posting thread titles to upset the sensibilities the gentlemen who frequent this forum. Honesty is the best policy so I've changed that for you. ;)

You won't be protected by that modship forever Mister.
    :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Zaph wrote: »

Yes, do keep persevering, Sister Zaphora :D

Peared wrote: »
    Moonbaby, you have changed.

Changed utterly. :(

I can't help it....its the ticking!

WindSock wrote: »
    Yes, do keep persevering, Sister Zaphora :D

Sorry WS, obviously a typo on my part :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Quality wrote: »

lol multiplied by seven zillion.

Shame on you, harlot!

Moonbaby wrote: »
    You won't be protected by that modship forever Mister.
    :mad:

I know. I'm slightly nervous about going to the next beers all of a sudden!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

U ravenous fiend! I got past your little attempt to camouflage that!! Go and say ten hail Marys and wash out your mouth!

Hahaha. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

When in a relationship, I always thought it was OK to LOOK (so long as you don't also touch).

When in a relationship, I always thought it was OK to look (so long as you don't also touch).

Or touch but dont look!! Remember: "If you cant see its not illegal"!!! :pac::D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

yay perving! thats why i love working in town, there are pretty men to look at everywhere! i'm in that single phase where i'm perfectly happy being single and flirting and having a great time altogether so i'm perving extra much these days i think!

mmmmmm... menfolk....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Quality wrote: »

lols :D

where do PM-reprimanding-folk think the urge to create said children comes from?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I notice if somebody is attractive, but that is it. I would never be compelled to chase after someone on looks alone. He could have a pig of a personality, and unfunny as fook.

With someone over 12yrs. If I did the doirty on him I'd never hear the end of it. Literally. hes the kind of guy that would keep me just to torture me into an early grave with fatal guilt-related injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Abigayle wrote: »
    With someone over 12yrs. If I did the doirty on him I'd never hear the end of it. Literally. hes the kind of guy that would keep me just to torture me into an early grave with fatal guilt-related injuries.

ah there is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE & totally ENORMOUS difference between having a look and doing the dirt.

"just because youre on a diet doesnt mean you cant look at the menu" etc.

sometimes you cant help but notice a hot man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I do it all the time .its really annoying when your walking down the road and some gorgeous bloke is walking straight towards you never know where to look and once they pass you hafta take a glance at their rear view!

sar84 wrote: »
    ah there is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE & totally ENORMOUS difference between having a look and doing the dirt.

"just because youre on a diet doesnt mean you cant look at the menu" etc.

sometimes you cant help but notice a hot man :D

nOoh.. you erasered the bit where I agreed with the above theory ^ :/

*shrugs*

I notice.. Just not a swooner tbh

I will join in with the appreciation thread and give my tuppance worth, but IRL.. not so much. I'd never say, elbow a friend an go "jayysus.. isnt he a royide" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Abigayle wrote: »
    nbut IRL.. not so much. I'd never say, elbow a friend an go "jayysus.. isnt he a royide" etc.

I don't know. I think if you where to come to this you may start doing it;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Actually I am disapointed this thread is does not have the content the title implies.

Yeah, there I was expecting a feelgood story of someone succeeding in spite of the odds, achieving what seemed impossible, etc....
    Oh well...:confused:

Nothing here is really news to lads, regardless of how many females will often vehemently deny that they ever perve on lads, we're not that stupid (well most of us anyway). Nothing wrong with checking out the opposite gender, it's all just biology in action.
    As for those who're noticing it go into overdrive lately, there was a similar thread on AH from the male perspective recently, about how suddenly all the ladies were far more attractive and such, at a guess I'd surmise it's the good weather putting everyone in better mood, both improving their attractiveness and their openess to finding someone else.

In other words happy people tend to be more attractive, good weather makes people happier so people currently seem more attractive as a result of the good weather.
    People in a good mood are more inclined to seek a partner/mate than those in a bad one, the good weather is also perhaps affecting this.
    Obviously there's also the aspect of sunlight being good for the complexion.

jsb wrote: »
    I don't know. I think if you where to come to this you may start doing it;):D

I agree with you, I believe our boardser mens are strapping young fellows; I just wouldnt be able to trust myself around them. And I do mean them, not just the one. After all, I'd be heading into town, I hates it. It would have to be worth my while, see.

Why, when Abi turns the charm on.. Well best leave it there.

/goes off to view own profile to check stalkerage level

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

farohar wrote: »
    Yeah, there I was expecting a feelgood story of someone succeeding in spite of the odds, achieving what seemed impossible, etc....
    Oh well...:confused

:D:D the title was MUCH different when Thaed originally responded

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

I figured as much from the posts since Zaph first replied in the thread, must admit a slight curiousity to what it was before....:o

Advertisement