Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you persevere?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭dee8839

Play on words? Perv - Perservere? Is that it? :confused:

Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu. Love it!!

I don't get the fascination with a lads ass. Its strong arms I go staring at. Did I say staring when I meant, casually glancing? Oops...

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

dee8839 wrote: »
    I don't get the fascination with a lads ass. Its strong arms I go staring at. Did I say staring when I meant, casually glancing? Oops...

Oooh arm loving twin! Arms over ass any day....I never check out a guy's ass :confused:

I get such abuse from my friends over it....it has become something of a fetish ;)

Papillon87 wrote: »
    Oooh arm loving twin! Arms over ass any day....I never check out a guy's ass :confused:

I get such abuse from my friends over it....it has become something of a fetish ;)

What, the arms thing has become a fetish? I can see how it could be, strong arms means a real man!!!

And anyway, fair enough, theres jeans I guess, but in a work situation, baggy suit trousers aren't conducive to a real view of a guys ass! :confused:

I just don't get it!

Anyone notice Alex's arms at the end of Grey's Anatomy last night? I'm not a fan of his but yum!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The ass thing only works when he has those dimples on each side from being muscular. Maybe youve been checking out the wrong types of ass.

And muscular arms ftw.... in fact, muscular anything.

What, the arms thing has become a fetish? I can see how it could be, strong arms means a real man!!!

And anyway, fair enough, theres jeans I guess, but in a work situation, baggy suit trousers aren't conducive to a real view of a guys ass! :confused:

I just don't get it!

Anyone notice Alex's arms at the end of Grey's Anatomy last night? I'm not a fan of his but yum!

A fetish with me I meant. It's on my "list"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

+1,000,000

Talking about perving, i used to like watching an ex doing push ups. Lots of them. On his strong, strong arms..... Not crazy muscles, just strong and capable, so that when he wrapped them around me i knew i was safe if the monsters ever came out from under the bed. Arms......yum.

But....push ups aside, what makes me melt into a puddle of want is strong man arms holding a small baby/child. Think it's the constrast of strength/vulnerability, and probably some plain old fashioned 'man = protector' biology as well. But.....still...... *sigh*

I wonder if the arms would be as perv-worthy if i severed them from the said ex? Maybe have them in a display case on the wall. A trophy, as it were. Hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Your fetish involves the lad's arms? Oh dear!:eek: Hope he washes them before and after.
    :p

farohar wrote: »
    Your fetish involves the lad's arms? Oh dear!:eek: Hope he washes them before and after.
    :p

Haha, what have I gotten myself into here? I just finds them sexy mmmkay! Nothing untoward goes on with them, I promise :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Haha, what have I gotten into myself here?
    Fixed the typo. lol
    :D
    Seriously, I'll drop this now, just taking the piss.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Zulu wrote: »
    ...why did she have premenstr...

Actually in second taughts, I'll let that one slide.

You are hilarious man.....lets be friends.

• Advertisement

I perv and drool often in front of my guy all the time
    Just the other night we were watching batman begins and I was telling him of what exactly I would love to do to christian bale
    He does it too
    No harm no foul

OK, no severed arms, please!!

The whole strong arms thing is only hot on a "ooh he can wrap me up in them and protect me way". Not a thing he can do if those strong arms are unattached!!:D

My and my ex had a joke list, like Ross and Rachel in Friends. We found it quite funny. It was a list of men/women who, should the opportunity arise, we were totally allowed to score without risk of angry from our OH.

Can't remember exactly, but mine was

Ryan Reynolds.
    Josh Hartnett.
    Patrick Dempsy.

Can't remember his but I know it was a bit random, no Angelina or Scarlett surprisingly!:confused::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Jaysoose wrote: »
    You are hilarious man.....lets be friends.
    I feel somewhat humbled that 100% of your posts are replies to me.

Keep up that level of attentiveness and Ms. Zulu might get jealous. ;)

Advertisement