Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony bravia tv's?

• 05-06-2008 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

anyone know where the best place to go for a Bravia tv? price-wise?

and not over the internet :cool:

looking for a 42"-50" lcd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Does it have to be a ony? I've heard the the Bravia rang use Samsung screens, only the electronics are different so you could save yourself a few hundred quid.

as for finding a shop you'd really need to shop around, most of the main dealer sell for the same price unless they have a special offer going. Also haggle, you should be able to get a bit knocked off with some haggling, especially in Harvey Norman.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

yeah I've been juggling between Sony and Samsung now for a while.

The only reason I'm swinging towards Sony is that I've had a 26" bravia for over a year now and it's been nothing short of top notch.

May be tempted by Samsung though if there's a few hundred quid of a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

I was looking a while ago, didn't end up buying, but I went to a good few places, Arnotts, Curry's Dixons etc.

I found that I prefered the picture on the Samsung. I was looking at 32 or 37 lcd's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭IamBeowulf

Dixons are selling the 42D3500 Sony 42inch full HD LCD for 1095. Decent spec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

try www.richersounds.ie - prices are in sterling and they're based in belfast.

• Advertisement
Advertisement