Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography - Geoecology

Options
  • 05-06-2008 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Any advice??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Go back in time and do global interdependance. :p

Just learn and biome really well and hope for the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Nato!

im doing the biome atm im in crisis mode until this afternoon i forgot where my biome was :(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SuperFrankyL

any geoecology sample answers on soil charcetristics?? good chance of it coming up and dont have a clue!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

destertification seems to be the most likly one to pop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

We are doing geroecology aswell but tbh im thinking about going on my own and doing religion and culture or what ever that one is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

strongr wrote: »
    We are doing geroecology aswell but tbh im thinking about going on my own and doing religion and culture or what ever that one is.

I tried doing that one. Very very difficult. I'd avoid it at all costs.

Geoecology is simple. Just learn a biome and you're sorted. I've both the Cool Temperate Oceanic Biome and Desert Biome off by heart. Guarenteed question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Biome = Sor'ed.

I'm doing the desert biome, with particular attention to the North American deserts.

The internet's a great resource- use your book and a bit'a google and have an essay pre-prepared and memorised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭imfreein09

didn yer teachers not giveu ye notes to learn? ours gave us lik 5essays to do, bril ones

Advertisement