Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advanced driving courses?

Options
  • 05-06-2008 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Anybody know if there are any driving courses in Ireland that teach you some of the extreme driving? power sliding, racing around the track and all that stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) are very good, I got my IAM course done about 4 years ago.

http://www.iam.org.uk/irishadvancedmotorists/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭cancan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

why not just go to mondello park or rosegreen in Tipp. ??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Check out bog racing - it's all the rage apparently! :D

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Strange that there doesn't seem to be an IAM equivalent running courses in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 thewrittenone

The Irish School of Motoring are running advanced driving courses. Check it out here. They have an advanced driving test as well that you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,360 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Mondello or rally school ireland is what you are after. Advanced driving courses as detailed in some posts above are more about being a safer road driver by be more aware etc etc. You will certainly learn something by doing mondello or rally school.

Advertisement