Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

SGS Driving Test Centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I was told when learning to drive that I could expect a serious fault for not looking both ways when approaching/going through a junction. That it wasn't just for the test but good sense.

From my own experiences with both the RSA and SGS, I found the SGS centres so much nicer, friendlier, they really put me at ease. The guy I had with the RSA rushed through the test, sighed and generally made me feel like I'd failed before I started. I got 20 grade 2's in that test. Did one a little over a month later with SGS, drove the same and got 4!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 layla13

I've got my test coming up in SGS Airside in Swords. Has anyone does their test at this centre?:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 FilipinosROCK

<SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

FilipinosROCK - you've just 2 posts to date and you've advertised in both of them. Banned for 7 days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement