Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography/ Irish paper 2!!!!!

Options
  • 05-06-2008 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

How is everyone feelin for tomorrow.....i dont know what to study...sum years in the studied poems and stories ur asked for emotions(which is easier) but other years they ask about themes.....is there a way to get round this????

And what shud i really put time in for geography....apart from maps......wats guarenteed to come up?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 shantow

you are asked every year to discuss a theme from a poem!

no need to study for geog, its soo easy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Cathal93

shantow wrote: »
    you are asked every year to discuss a theme from a poem!

no need to study for geog, its soo easy!

yeh but sum years they jus give a lis of emotions lik bron athas etc....which is easier but other years its lik saol na daoine nd **** lik that......way harder!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

I've SO much learning to do for Irish Paper 2, im only learning 3 poems and 2 stories!!

In Geography, you should really revise
    *3rd World, aid etc
    *Acid Rain
    *High (Hong Kong) and Low (Mali) density populations
    *Fossil fuels,
    *Fish
    *North and South differences in wealth (Italy)
    *Polders
    *Case study on heavy industry

Thats only my opinion though from going over past exam papers, those topics havent come up in a while!
    Goodluck people!! I have specifications of each topic what to revise, if you want them dont hesitiate in mailing me :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

aine92 wrote: »
    I've SO much learning to do for Irish Paper 2, im only learning 3 poems and 2 stories!!

Only? I havent learned anything yet but im gonna try to do 1 of each

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

aine92 wrote: »

In Geography, you should really revise
    *3rd World, aid etc
    *Acid Rain
    *High (Hong Kong) and Low (Mali) density populations
    *Fossil fuels,
    *Fish
    *North and South differences in wealth (Italy)
    *Polders
    *Case study on heavy industry

Thats only my opinion though from going over past exam papers, those topics havent come up in a while!
    Goodluck people!! I have specifications of each topic what to revise, if you want them dont hesitiate in mailing me :):)[/QUOTE]

:eek::pac: infairness!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

Can anyone tell me how long the poetry answer should be? I have a strong answer backed up with quotes that is just under 3/4 of a page and I was wondering if this is too short or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ithoughtitwasap

And what shud i really put time in for geography....apart from maps......wats guarenteed to come up?????

Just make sure you know maps, and study your Case Studies. If you know them, you're sorted.

Geography's just common sense anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ClaireTheGreat

Oh god Geography.....Haven't done much study for that..Honestly I just waffled on in my mocks and got an A although i barely scraped the A to be honest with you...85%

Still an A is an A....

Might have a look over like industry and ummm economic inequalities..?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JT133

84% in geography in the mocks :)

With 0% effort and no study, I would have gotten an A but I put down the wrong country name for one of the case studies so got like no marks...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Burkie08

i only learnt one poem and one story ha we had a crap teacher so wat cud i do?

and i learnt d qs. by heart and i said watevr comes up im writing dat

it was d basic death sadness love bla...works everytime:)

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

cork*girl

infairness?? what??

Advertisement