Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool tables in city centre

Options
  • 05-06-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭

Anywhere decent (that would have a table free!) for a game of pool this evening in citry centre? Closer to harcourt st the better.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

The palace/planet murphy, camden deluxe hotel/ what ever it's called. on camden street. good pool tables upstairs. avoid the kids downstairs and it's all good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Do keep an eye on the bill for the table there-a couple of hours can go very quick and on more than 1 occasion I've been stung for 30 or 40 quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

The palace/planet murphy, camden deluxe hotel/ what ever it's called. on camden street. good pool tables upstairs. avoid the kids downstairs and it's all good

Was that called Ricardo years ago

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Vas_Guy wrote: »
    It sure was. The Commitments was filmed there when it was called that.
    It's a really stunning pool hall. Fanciest I've ever been in anyway. Private rooms with snooker tables aswell(even an intercom to order up the beers). Excellent fuzzball tables too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Vas_Guy wrote: »

Ah Ricardos, scene of my mispent youth!
    I went to Kevin Street College for a few years and came out with a reasonable degree but a mean screwshot!

• Advertisement
Advertisement