Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spoiler in here

• 05-06-2008 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey

Just finished the game this morning and i was messin around doin **** for Brucie. and then Kate rings? asking to go out? isnt she meant to be dead? anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

The exact same thing happened to me.

I cleared the game this morning aswell with Katy dead. I was doing assassination missions when an unknown caller came up. I answered and it was Katy. WTF!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

A spoiler tag
    would have been lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

The funniest thing about it was when I answered the phone. She said 'Hey you, are you dead or something?. We should hang out' And I'm like 'No I'm not dead but YOU should be!' :p

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kingcurls

Jay P wrote: »
    A spoiler tag
    would have been lovely

see the title of the thread there 'spoiler in here'.......yea dont click on it if you dont want spoilers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

kingcurls wrote: »
    see the title of the thread there 'spoiler in here'.......yea dont click on it if you dont want spoilers

Yeah but you generally expect to see spoiler tags even if the title says caution spoilers. It's common decency, even if it's at the very start of the game, which this certainly isn't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

No, if it says "spoilers" in the title, that's good enough. Why else would you come into the thread, if you didn't want to see spoilers?

Advertisement