Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So you're on the toilet

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,080 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Thats why kiddies you should have a backup weapon of choice stashed in the Jacks for these kinds of embarassing moments.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

And bam! Zombies! They're outside the door, caught by surprise, you dont have your favourite weapon with you

What do you do?

Personally I'd go for the towel rack, and beat my way out.

Pity I don't smoke or I could make a flamethrower outta aerosols :(
    I mean really. How stupid do you have to be to not have your weapon with you AT ALL TIMES?! You're on my trolldar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

THIS is the reason I only ****e outdoors. Gives you that extra few seconds notice. Priceless for holding onto ones brain a bit longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

RE: Ripping taps off the wall.

Totally unnecessary. Even you unwashed survival types will have a bar of soap (and many of you use Imperial Leather ... admit it :P )

The Trick is to take a hand towel, soak it in water, wrap the bar of soap in it and twist the hell out of the rest looping it over your hand. It about 30 seconds you have a pretty rigid blackjack or sap. Now that you can do some damage with ;)

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome. Split zombie skulls like eggs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

Martron wrote: »
    well maybe the groaning of trying to push out a guinness blacksnake might make them think there is a zombie in there already
    SDooM wrote: »
    the ol brick in a sock improvised gambit. What a good idea!
    ...how about a guinness blacksnake in a sock?? :pac:

It is what it's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

RE: Ripping taps off the wall.

Totally unnecessary. Even you unwashed survival types will have a bar of soap (and many of you use Imperial Leather ... admit it :P )

The Trick is to take a hand towel, soak it in water, wrap the bar of soap in it and twist the hell out of the rest looping it over your hand. It about 30 seconds you have a pretty rigid blackjack or sap. Now that you can do some damage with ;)

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome. Split zombie skulls like eggs.

Oh look! The three swings I took to kill this zombie allowed his friend to get behind me and eat my brains. Oh well.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Annatar

Okay a few points...
    how many Zombies
    Whats your surroundings, floor ceiling walls....?

100's of the feckers and running is best... a couple and well just mash em.

Running... what is the floor walls and ceiling made from? We talking concrete or plaster board?

Weapons-
    Toilet cistern lid... always ALWAYS mell Zed's on the head edgewise! the lid is less likely to shatter and will also cause more damage to targeted zombie.
    Pipes.... shower, under baths, sinks etc. Try to salvage a length of piping, if it has a tap on the end or a good T joint it sould be good enough as a mace.
    If you just have a length of piping... collapse the end together... folding as you go to create a point. This pointy pipe can be used to jab upwards into zombie brains. Dismantle the sink for a weighty "hammer"
    (sink can also be thrown when you first open the door.)

I had given thought to using an upturned bath as either a battering ram or turned upsidedown on the ground with ya self under it.... crawl out using it as armour.
    Wont work... to unwieldy and well the zombies will either flip the bath over or wait patiently while you crawl everywhere.

The electricity still on??
    Pour water out under the door....... when you are good and satisfied all zombies are standing in it... rip, cadjole, whatever electrical cabling from shower or lighting.... immobilise them by electrocution and seeing as you are naturally wearing rubber/plastic clothes....all is well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

I propose a different tactic...shave hair, get mostly naked, and lather up with all the gel's in the shower/bath. No zombie in the world could hold on to you then, so just slip by and source a weapon to finish the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭navin.r.johnson

"Theres someone in here!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

But what about hygenic standards! I mean if Zombies where battering down your jacs door would you grab the nearest prickly toilet brush or would you at least wipe first before getting up off the porcelin throne?

I'm a wiper first, kill zombies second. Hey, I may die but at least my gusset and me will pass from this world to the next lemon fresh.

Speaking of bathroom weapons what would your opinion on lemon feresh toilet wet wipes be as a anti-zombie weapon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

dogmatix wrote: »
    But what about hygenic standards! I mean if Zombies where battering down your jacs door would you grab the nearest prickly toilet brush or would you at least wipe first before getting up off the porcelin throne?

I'm a wiper first, kill zombies second. Hey, I may die but at least my gusset and me will pass from this world to the next lemon fresh.

Speaking of bathroom weapons what would your opinion on lemon feresh toilet wet wipes be as a anti-zombie weapon?

i reckon they would not affct them as they are not covered in a million paper cuts

Advertisement