Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

D-Lo back in the WWE

• 05-06-2008 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

From wwe.com :

WWE.com has learned that former Intercontinental and European Champion D-Lo Brown has signed a Superstar contract with WWE

I kinda liked D-Lo back in his chest protector days. So I'm all for this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

This could be enough to get me back watching WWE.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

His new gimmick is token.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

That's cool. He had some very good matches in NOAH in the last year or so. Hopefully he isn't just another jobber now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Brilliant, used to love his headshaking on the turnbuckle and the chest protector. You better recognize

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,057 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

You're looking at the real deal now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCzxOOfdiBc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

You're looking at the real deal now!

Get his donkey-ass off the street!!
    Nah, will be interesting to see what WWE have in mind for him, his last singles run in WWE around 2002 was less than spectacular.

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Well this is only good news.I hope we see his fairly soon,and hopefully they will won't waste him like they did last time around.He certainly has potential

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

D-LO is THE MAN!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

you betta recognise!

d'lo was awesome with his sky high and his career ending wheelchair inducing running powerbomb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

i'm only recognising now lol. jeez he could move for a big guy. best european champ ever. hailed from a different european city every time :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

I can see D-lo going basically nowhere! Unless that is they spice up the IC division again and actually get people challenging! I have a feeling he'll end up as a bit parter and be gone in a year, which is a shame because I think he's not the worst. Around 98 he was very entertaining!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Surprised this hasn't happened sooner. I saw him wrestle a dark match last year before Raw, and the crowd were all over him, big big pop when he first came out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

I'm skeptical but i'll reserve judgement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Great news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Great news. Will be good to see him back again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

Always liked D-Lo but cant remember him in the ring for the life of me. Was/is he any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

evil_seed wrote: »
    i'm only recognising now lol. jeez he could move for a big guy. best european champ ever. hailed from a different european city every time :cool:

As much as I loe D-LO, Al Snow is clearly the best European champ ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,057 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I really hope they keep that music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

rovert wrote: »
    His new gimmick is token.

Nice!

Hopefully he goes to smackdown. Always enjoyed D-Lo. Except that celebrity wrestling thing on utv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

you better recognise!! now the lo-down, theres a finisher! hope they briong him back and try get a faction feud goin, he was always brilliant in the nation!

• Advertisement

He was doing great in Japan so he can only be better . I probably wont see him as i dont watch WWE anymore .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Cactus Col wrote: »
    Nice!

Was he rehired before Lashley-gate and the Hayes thing? Thats all Im saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Shaneomac wrote: »
    Always liked D-Lo but cant remember him in the ring for the life of me. Was/is he any use?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCzxOOfdiBc

:D

DiBiase and D'lo @ night of the champs? :D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement