Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to put Steve's cars

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

basquille wrote: »
    Is there anywhere to put cars you find so they'll stay there when you resume a game?
    Wetbench4 wrote: »
    Outside your safehouse theres a parking zone which is same thing as the garage in the older gta's. Look for a faint yellow parking rectangle box on the street just outside your safehouse door. You can only store two vehicles including bikes on this.

Be careful tho. When you take one of those cars, drive off complete a mission and the autosave kicks in. Dont swtich off your console yet! Otherwise the car wont be at your safehouse unless you go back and put it there and then save

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

hey guys im having trouble finding this rancher for steve it says is in liberty state delivery by the docks in port tudor. Even looking at the back ground of the pic i think i found the place or i could be wrong.. Anyone know where it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭Keith186

For people/person who hasn't done Stevie's jobs yet.
    Check your messages, you can't delete the message until you deliver the car so it'll have to be there.
    You don't have to steal the cars for Brucie first, maybe just one.
    I only done Brucies when I was about half way through Stevie's list.
    You make lots of money doing it.
    When you have the 30 done you can bring him any car then apparently and he'll pay you for it.
    Just keep nicking Turismo's from around the corner of your swish apartment, the one Roman gets for you. You get >$30k for them.
    Haven't completed the 30 yet to prove you can do this though.

Some are awkward so use the photo to try get a location of where it is by looking for the buildings in the background when he doesn't give you a street name. Some took me 10 minutes of searching when I got there.
    Happy joyridin - dont crash unless ur going to pay n spray on way back as you get less money.

Advertisement