Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error message when reply to a post

Options
  • 05-06-2008 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Fatal error: Please check the $bitfields array in the vb_datamanager_moderator class definition - $vbulletin->bf_misc_moderatorpermissions2 is not a valid bitfield.
    in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 192

I get this when reply to a message but the post would still show up regardless. Sorry if posted elsewhere, probably due to something in the upgrade. Thanks.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

This is probably a really awkward problem, I tried one or two things yesterday when I saw this message, any change since?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Forgive the lateness of my reply, haven't seen the error (or anything similar) since the original post. Thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Seems to have popped up again, same error and posts seem to be there but don't show up as the last one posted until the thread is opened.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement