Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Appreciation Society

Options
  • 05-06-2008 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭

Well, everyone else was creating groups so I thought we better have one. NOt sure of the point of them yet, as we can chat away here but meh! we couldn't be left out in the cold now could we!

Due to expected Mac-bashing I made it a moderated group so you can't just click join, you have to request membership. I started inviting people but its too slow so if you want to join then go to the group page and request membership http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=37

:pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Count me in!

SP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

definitely want to join up if you'll have me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

No mac bashing allowed? Hmmm. I'll have to think about it so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

cornbb wrote: »
    No mac bashing allowed? Hmmm. I'll have to think about it so :pac:

Boo hiss!

*points and sings "on yer own on yer own on yer own"*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

I'd definitely like to be considered! Very good idea, but i still think this forum will still be a good place for Mac related chat.

• Advertisement

johnk123 wrote: »
    I'd definitely like to be considered! Very good idea, but i still think this forum will still be a good place for Mac related chat.

Yeah it is. Keep using the forum as you have done to date, the group is more of a shoutbox for random chat that you don't want to create a dedicated thread for.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Am also interested.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I am interested in your product and/or service and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Rhyme wrote: »
    I am interested in your product and/or service and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

:D

How much you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

440Hz wrote: »

How much you got?

I have 22.

/hugs MacBook

/nearly swallows iPod Shuffle

• Advertisement

Uhhmmm ok then :) I'm easily persuaded hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

LET ME IN THE GROUP!!!

I have to tell somebody who'll appreciate it, i'm over in America for the summer on the J1 and i'm in Mac heaven, aka San Francisco!

i'm within 25 mins of THREE Apple Stores! The Muni station (better version of the Luas) is actually under the Apple Store here on Stockton Street!

The Moscone Center with all its WWDC banners looks savage, i'm gonna have to try blag my way in!!! (doubt i'll get in though... even walking by today security was mental!)

.....aaaaaaand (possibly the best part), i have an interview with Apple on Sunday for a job! WOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Woot! Well considering i've sold more apples then any shop in dublin and converted more windows users then i can count a ten hands I'm in!*

*May not be true.

Also Big Moe you lucky plucker I was in San Francisco last summer, home to the gay but also to the mac...ehhh.
    G'luck with the job interview, on a Sunday? Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

thats what i thought as well... i have a feeling it'll be a group interview of some sort. i hate those. anyway... im going to bed, its late here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭ec18

Just submitted my application :D

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭muggyog

At Last.........a cider forum!:D

Im interested as long as there is no Macworld like 'Whoop'n an holler'n'.

3rd biggest group... slowly but surely taking over the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mike dee

Submitted my application. I am recent convert, having ditched Windows after the crap that was Vista and Dell. I now love my little black macbook. I thought the screen size may take a bit of getting used to, but no adapted well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Can I join please sir?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Accept meh plz! I live a block away from the new Apple store in Boylston St btw, I've already spent 2 paychecks there since I moved in :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Chalk me down! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Accept meh plz! I live a block away from the new Apple store in Boylston St btw, I've already spent 2 paychecks there since I moved in :pac:

Alas I shall fall foul of that disease too. A new 3G store has just opened in the Pavilions Shopping Center here in Swords . . . groan :( Luverly iMacs 'n MacBook Pros 'n Airport Extremes 'n 'n 'n STUFFFFFF!!!! HELP !!!

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Count me in, gotta love the mac - I <3 teh backlit keyboards /swoon

Posted via MacBook Pro device

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

A forum where no Mac bashing is allowed.... delightful. :p

sprinkles wrote: »
    Can I join please sir?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

. . . here come the pain !!!! :D