Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

News for the xbox 360 Call of Duty 4 Players!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Right in the middle of the Leaving Cert. The b@st@rds......:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

ah id say you could squeeze in an hour or two after study.. I doubt your going be studying 24/7 all weekend!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Dont know now, you never just play an hour or two on Cod its always more!! Its one of the main reasons that Im in this mess.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Balls.. heading on holidays this weekend!

But I must admit have barely played CoD4 since I bought it over a month ago.. 'GTA IV' and 'Rock Band' have been taking priority.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Rainyface

Cant open that link from my work PC. Can someonegive us a brief update on whats happening?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Rainyface wrote: »
    Cant open that link from my work PC. Can someonegive us a brief update on whats happening?

Cheers
    Here you go:
    Fresh off of a 10 million unit milestone, Mr. Call of Duty 4 himself, fourzerotwo just announced that this weekend, beginning Friday, June 6th, Infinity Ward will be answering Bungie's recent shenanigans with their own CoD4 double XP weekend. Even better, the double XP fun will be enabled for ALL online playlists. W00t! Fourzerotwo also mentioned that they've recently tweaked the map rotation, lessening the frequency of Variety Map Pack maps and giving every map (new and old) the same odds of being selected. Now run along kids and have a happy double XP weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, here is the text from that link:

Edit: Never mind, basquille beat me to it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Rainyface

Excellent.... I shoud be able to prestige again... Although judging by the way I'm playing lately, probably not!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Does this begin *NOW*?

Anyone up for a few games....*NOW*?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

good stuff, xbl account got suspended there on thursday so had to make a new account yesterday and start off from scratch again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Couldn't be arsed tbh, find it a bit sad the amount of people that seem to play games for XP and points rather then the fun of it.

keen wrote: »
    Couldn't be arsed tbh, find it a bit sad the amount of people that seem to play games for XP and points rather then the fun of it.

But my getting more XP, I will get more guns thus, have more fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

I just presumed most people had unlocked all weapons at this stage.

Nah, got the game at xmas but only really got into the online about a month ago. Up to level 36 I think now. Cant fcuking wait for the triple frags!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

its good yeah....

...By the way i know it has nothing to do with the matter but ive noticed people have their gamercards as their signature, can anyone tell me how you do that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

brennaldo wrote: »
    its good yeah....

...By the way i know it has nothing to do with the matter but ive noticed people have their gamercards as their signature, can anyone tell me how you do that

all you need is here: www.mygamercard.net

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement