Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer available

Options
  • 05-06-2008 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

hey...
    im a 17 year old girl who loves singing and music..
    i generally sing queen, rod stewart, the eagles, the animals etc..
    if anybody is looking for a singer for this type of music please dont hesitate to contact me :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bren73

Don't know how your search has worked out. I'm afraid I'm not in a band myself. I play acoustic guitar, have been doing so for the last 10-15 years. Dying for an outlet, but I'm afraid I've no professional gigging/band experience.

I must say, though, that your taste in music is second to none. Really excellent.

Anyway, Best of luck with it. I think those artists: Freddie/Rod Stewart particularly, would sound very interesting done with a female vocal.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭drop-dead-legs

well, we've a few demos up at www.myspace.com/lightwork1, if yer interested at all, pm me, anywehre on the interweb i can hear yer vocals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭iloverocknroll

TO BREN 73 ah... well i havent got all that much experience myself thats why im trying to get myself out there for the experience... wat type of music do you play yourself???
    and ya cant beat the ledgends...
    if ur interested in hearin me sing check out my flashbox on
    http://www.bebo.com/somerville69

Advertisement