Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City centre to Malahide Rd near Hilton hotel

Options
  • 05-06-2008 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I have an interview tomorrow at 4.30 at Northern Cross, Malahide Rd. Seemingly its just past the Hilton Hotel.
    What would be the best way to get there from town. I wont be going by car, so would bus or dart be the best option? I haven't been out that way before so have no real idea.
    Im finished work at 3.15 in city centre so hopefully that would give me enough time to get out there some way.

Any help much appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Northern Cross/Hilton hotel is just across the road from Clare Hall. Get any of the buses on this page http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?placeName=Clare%20Hall.
    It takes about 45 mins from town, allow yourself an hour to be sure. Clare Hall will be on the right hand side. You cannot miss it, it is a huge glass building (known locally as the Darndale Opera House). Just get off there or at the next stop. Good luck with the interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Stevecw wrote: »
    I have an interview tomorrow at 4.30 at Northern Cross, Malahide Rd. Seemingly its just past the Hilton Hotel.
    What would be the best way to get there from town. I wont be going by car, so would bus or dart be the best option? I haven't been out that way before so have no real idea.
    Im finished work at 3.15 in city centre so hopefully that would give me enough time to get out there some way.

Any help much appreciated, thanks.

Bus would be the best option, the nearest DART station would be Howth Junction and thats a long walk.

I'd recommend either the 42 or 43, both of these go from the bus stop opposite the VHI office on Lwr. Abbey. Street.

Good luck with the interview ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Pffft, that's not Darndale! Sure, it's practically Malahide ;)

Stand opposite Connolly Station and there are loads of buses going that direction and you have the link in Post 2.

I think it'll take less than 45 minutes too. Especially as you'll be going before evening rush hour.
    JP Morgan?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Thanks all, so bus it is then. I'll head abbey st direction and should get out there in time.
    And yes Micmclo it is JP Morgan. You work there or know if its a good or bad move?!

Advertisement