Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What some f****r did to my car

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

Years ago I was parked outside my mates house in my dad's pride and joy - a saab 9000 . We had just come back from the pub after a few pints ( I did mention it was years ago - late 80's ) - Anyway we were just chatting in the car when all of a sudden "thump thud " some clown had jumped up on the rear and literally ran over the car - he came thundering down the bonnet and back onto the road. His mate walked around the car and the pair of them were in stiches laughing :mad: -

anyway they did'nt realise that somene was in the car :D I started the car and floored it at them - I've never seen two thugs sh*t themselves so quickly :D - Only for them running into a laneway with a bollard I'm convinced I'd have killed them both ..... Needless to say myself and my mate left the car and chased them and caught one of them - "the car jumper" - He probably found it hard to jump on cars for a while after we'd finished with him ;)

Oh yeah - no real damage to done to the car ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Hi guys just to let you know the car is fixed since Friday. got a different guy to to it cost €500 inc the VAT. Thanks for the advive and for leaving me vent.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Hotwheels wrote: »
    Had the same done to my car a few years ago:mad: i feel for you..hopefully they'll get theirs someday.

same here, drives me nuts.

Hard luck dude, 08 car and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Jealous f*ckers :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

missmatty wrote: »
    Had wing mirror kicked off in Terenure a few days after I got my car (although just a 01 Fiesta).

Moved house to Inchicore then two months ago, seemed like a quiet street. I was going on hols for a week and instead of blocking my flatmate's car in the drive I parked outside the next door neighbour's house. My landlady said it was grand as there was no-one living there and she'd never seen a car at it. No driveway really to block anyway.

So the morning after I get back from hols, I'm coming out of the house and I catch next door's landlord trying to CROWBAR the door of my car open :eek: :mad: Apparently while I was away, he'd moved people in and they were complaining I was in their space. Like, fair enough but wtf?? He told me why should he have to go knocking on neighbour's doors to see who owned the car (we're literally next door, cheek by jowl, five steps away).

I was so shocked at catching him in the act that I didn't get his reg number :mad: but If i ever meet him again he'll be sorry. Car door is ok but deep scratches on the hinge. Another minute later he would have broken it open.

It's sad such a thing happened to you but leaving a car in front of someone's house for a week is a bad bad idea.

He is obviously a huge ass for handling the situation the way he did, but personally I would be very unrestful knowing my car is parked on a public road, in front of someone's house to boot.

I'd contact the landlord before parking the car in front of his place, I'm sure he would not mind, or atleast if he did, I would save the car.

• Advertisement
Advertisement