Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Cleary smoking clinic Waterford

Options
  • 05-06-2008 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi i was just wondering if anybody has any information on john cleererys smoking clinic in waterford, I've heard ad's for it (apparently he guarantees success in 1 visit) but was wondering if anybody has first hand experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

My hubby went to him a few years back, he got a card which read I can and I will. Hubby refused to pay, he reckons that it was a total con job.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kkmick

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Stiltskin

A workmate of mine went to see this guy on Saturday in Waterford. He said he didn't particularly like the man and he did say something about a card, although I do think there was more to it than "I can and I will."
    Anyway, the chap hasn't had a cigarette since, and though it's only four days now, he says he's not even bothered about it.
    Apparently from the minute he left the doctor he believed he was an ex-smoker and only wishes he had tried this guy sooner. Personally I'm a bit sceptical about this type of approach to giving up, but my workmate shows no sign of wavering despite now being the only non-smoker at work. It may turn out to be a very good investment. (€300, I think.)

Advertisement