Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which boardsie are you stalking and why?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭STUBBORNGIRL

where can you see if someone has been looking at your profile - dont want to see who's been stalking me cause im sure no one has, Just that I'm curious. i have looked at a few peoples profiles and i wouldnt consider that stalking!! i have only looked at the ones that have made alot of sense and tried to gather more about them from their profile - where is the harm in that? :):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

where can you see if someone has been looking at your profile - dont want to see who's been stalking me cause im sure no one has, Just that I'm curious. i have looked at a few peoples profiles and i wouldnt consider that stalking!! i have only looked at the ones that have made alot of sense and tried to gather more about them from their profile - where is the harm in that? :):D

No harm at all and that (i think ) is what it's there for :) if you click on your username top right hand corner you will find below all your details.

People can post pictures as well as comment in your profile box just as you can do to

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Just that I'm curious. i have looked at a few peoples profiles and i wouldnt consider that stalking!!

It's not stalking in the traditional sense, it's just a good word to describe it, but I guess looking up what people are doing online is kinda stalking.

STOP STALKING US STUBBORNGIRL.

I like caps lock too. :)

Also, occasionally members will change usernames to avoid serious stalkers .:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

The wincest crew :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'm stalking: Terry, Dragan, Randylonghorn, Raiser and all the boys whos user name begins with W.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Woger and Wichard?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I dont get to choose my username. It gets done randomly whenever certain folk feel like it. Usually as a result of some sort of conversation online or in the pub.

^_^

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I feel your pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I dont get to choose my username. It gets done randomly whenever certain folk feel like it. Usually as a result of some sort of conversation online or in the pub.

^_^

I wouldn't mind, but I gave them a chance to change mine to anything they wanted and all they did was drop the number at the end of it. I'd gladly take a random name change!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Woger and Wichard?

Okay, we will welease Wodewick!

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

janeybabe wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind, but I gave them a chance to change mine to anything they wanted and all they did was drop the number at the end of it. I'd gladly take a random name change!
    how about Fukbag McFukee??

but alas i dont have the power :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

taidghbaby wrote: »
    how about Fukbag McFukee??

but alas i dont have the power :(

I'll take it! Get thee admin power!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

janeybabe wrote: »
    I'll take it! Get thee admin power!
    fair enough.....who do i have to kill?? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

^_^

Na I think we'll stick with WINCEST for a bit. :D

Oh and i stalked Spankeh irl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Kiera wrote: »
    Oh and i stalked Spankeh irl :D

*stalked*

Im just nosey and like to read peoples conversations...its where the gossips at :pac::pac::pac:

Yeah the restraining order ruined it for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I'm not stalking anyone. I feel left out. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I get stalked by mods :D
    And I stalk everyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Anyone who stalks me gets cookie!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Is cookie a euphemism? If it is sign me up.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

If you see my username in your recent viewers box i am only passing through .

So many boardsies ,so much passing through to get through .....*sigh* ;)

Wibbs wrote: »
    Is cookie a euphemism? If it is sign me up.

No, I just bake rather nice cookies that taste chocolatey and good!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Chocolatey, eh? That's the best kind of cookie.

The kind of chocolate you'd find in Thorntons, dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

latchyco wrote: »
    If you see my username in your recent viewers box i am only passing through .

So many boardsies ,so much passing through to get through .....*sigh* ;)

just stalked latchyco, was impressed by the salad fingers reference :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Stalking is no joke. I am the Robert Murat of Boards. Innocently charged with a crime which ultimately I will be acquitted from. No one knows what we have to go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Jigsaw wrote: »
    Stalking is no joke. I am the Robert Murat of Boards. Innocently charged with a crime which ultimately I will be acquitted from. No one knows what we have to go through.

Speaking of stalking, have you got that thread unlocked yet like you said you would?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Speaking of stalking, have you got that thread unlocked yet like you said you would?

News is in the pipeline........................:D

Advertisement