Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which boardsie are you stalking and why?

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Well we aren't gonna let it drop so set them wheels in motion!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I am surprised how much attention this has all attracted. Did you read the original thread? What was so entertaining about it? I mean, I can see how it would be entertaining for 48 hours or something but Jesus Christ I can't believe ones are still going on about it!!

Some of the thread got personal for both myself and the other person involved which really isn't fair on either party tbh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What are you doing here, she is not on boards.
    Fly my pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Jigsaw wrote: »
    I am surprised how much attention this has all attracted. Did you read the original thread? What was so entertaining about it? I mean, I can see how it would be entertaining for 48 hours or something but Jesus Christ I can't believe ones are still going on about it!!

Some of the thread got personal for both myself and the other person involved which really isn't fair on either party tbh.

Of course I read it! I was one of the chief posters in it!

I agree that things were said that weren't coshure but they can be suitably delighted. The general idea of the thread is comedy gold and I think people should get to read it, even if it is heavily edited.

Plus how is it meant to win Thread of the Year if no one can read it to vote for it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

What are you doing here, she is not on boards.
    Fly my pretty.

Twas but a passing phase. A flight of fancy. I now harbour sentiments for another.

• Advertisement
Advertisement