Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black/white ink

Options
  • 05-06-2008 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

Got half a tattoo the other day but the lad doing it made a slight f*** up, putting black where should have been white.
    Will white ink cover black effectively when I go back for part two?
    Not the end of the world if it doesn't as it's my own design and the mistake he made is actually part of my "Plan B" (I did 2 similar designs and couldn't choose so I tossed a coin)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

rstans wrote: »
    Got half a tattoo the other day but the lad doing it made a slight f*** up, putting black where should have been white.
    Will white ink cover black effectively when I go back for part two?
    Not the end of the world if it doesn't as it's my own design and the mistake he made is actually part of my "Plan B" (I did 2 similar designs and couldn't choose so I tossed a coin)
    Thanks.

No.

Black is very hard to cover up. Post a pic and give us a look :-)

Advertisement