Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business exam, anyone else terrified??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Yggdrasill

Ok if I'm looking for a c3 in business what would be the best stuff to learn this weekend. I do higher level.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭laura*

Bambi16 wrote: »
    My teacher is putting her life on Break Even coming up as a long question and possibly ratios?

Also, people(like me) always do Section 3 question 1, the one on people in business, but my teacher also said that its marked the hardest since it looks so easy?

BREAK EVEN BLAH!
    i can't do them, like i've tried so much
    and i always have to change the chart to suit my ans!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Ino112

I hope to sweet God that the break-even chart comes up. I can't manage my time so well in this exam so hopefully this will come up and help me with my timage.

Also ratios! All the figures please :)

I've studied a lot of the HRM too, based on a lot of tips I've read on here. I don't follow these tips that strongly, but it appears it was a topic in much need of revision, regarding myself of course! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

I am really nervous about it tbh. The course is just so vast and it is entirly possible the areas I know really wel won't come up. I am just going to spend the weekend studying business really well. Hopefully the ABQ is easy enough with the likes of Marketing Mix and Expansion coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Riotguy wrote: »
    Anyone know what questions they're planning on for Section 3?

I've heard a lot are considering doing two from the first section cos the same Units - 5,6,7 are dealt with there....
    I don't see the point in deciding what question your going to do. Like decide when you go into the exam because no matter how good you may be at predicting you don't know the exact question that are going to come up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement