Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't Want to Jump the Gun...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Legend!

Can you write "from Santa" on mine??

just off the phone from Mrs T... turns out the parcel was heavier than she first thought, so she's half a hernia, and is not pleased with me at all. Her fury was tempered somewhat when I told her you all thought she was great, so you now have to think that from now on. And make a shrine in her honour or similar.

Also, just because I'm a hard task master, she's sorting the items out into little bundles with your names on so 1, Check Before you leave that sizes are correct, 2, Don't blame me for a maistake as I didn't put them together, and 3, Don't blame her, cos she'll kill me!

Haven't decided on the socks issue yet, may well be first come first served...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

im not fully sure where you are going to be. any website for the bar with a map of it? or how would porterhouse in phibsborough be ;-) Im just down the road in Croker

Edit: I found it now so see you later.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

it's just off wicklow street in town, if you walk up grafton street from trinity, take a right at BTs, it's the second or third left. Think it's the same street as dakota. on the left as you walk away from trinity,.
    link: http://www.ireland-guide.com/browse/map.port_house_the.5306.html

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

It's immediately opposite dakota, more or less.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Can I grab mine off you on Sunday morning before the w200? If that suits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement