Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about saving games

• 05-06-2008 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

I was using autosave all grand and everything,then I saved in by going to bed.
    I did more int he game which was autosaved,but then the next time I booted up my 360 it went back to the bed save. How do I stop it from doing this?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

is it possible to delete the save?, i know auto save has its own save space so presumably you saved on one of the save slots., obviously check the date and time before you delete anything.

Edit, see if this thread helps
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055306293

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

You sure it't the wrong save? Does the game not just load from the nearest safehouse location?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

bigkev49 wrote: »
    You sure it't the wrong save? Does the game not just load from the nearest safehouse location?

Indeed it does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Aye, sure where else would it load up in fairness. You're hardly gonna load in some random location in the city. :)

Advertisement