Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housemates, first impressions?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Pigman II wrote: »
    You sick fcuk! She looks like Lucy Kennedys mother.

Fcuk off Lucy Kennedy is a tranny! Devina is 1 of the sexiest ladies around

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Very much so looks great in her tight skirt and high heels she is major MILF

Oh aye, someone should definitely tell Davina that she got MILF.
    Pigman II wrote: »
    You sick fcuk! She looks like Lucy Kennedys mother.

Fraid not soft lad, Davina is grade A MILF. But by all means, ignore Davina and keep passing your days away with Lucy Kennedy on the brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Oh aye, someone should definitely tell Davina that she got MILF.

Fraid not soft lad, Davina is grade A MILF. But by all means, ignore Davina and keep passing your days away with Lucy Kennedy on the brain.

Guys, geting a bit side-tracked from the topic. Keep it up and I'll lock it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Fcuk off Lucy Kennedy is a tranny!

I agree .... and Davina is her dad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

This is getting out of hand.

• Advertisement

Ok back on topic, can we pick out little groups forming already, I can see the poser guys sticking together, the vicky pollard heavy girl and the thai lady sticking with the gay scottish dancer any other predicted groups?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Fat one is wrecking my head already.
    Mario did look like a gimp but seems to be a decent bloke.
    Gay scottish fella is a tosser.
    Little Thai one is my early idea of the winner, think the public will take to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

At long last Big Brother have got it right, helloooooooo Dale! :D You just know he's gonna be a little prick though but he's hot so who cares.

Ant and Dec stitched Mario up when he was pretending to be Joey from Friends and Sylvester Stallone. Was funny actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Looks to me like the blond one looks totally bewildered, and none too happy with the task.

Mario looks a decent enough bloke, but remember Jason and ... what was the name of the Italian lad that year? The one who threw the food at Maxwell? He has plenty of potential to go postal mid July I guess if anyone makes a go at the wife.

I think there'll be a sort of hyper-girlie gang this year, the Vicky Pollard-esque one, the Thai girl, the dancer from Edinburgh and two others who's names escape me but were very squeaky and loud.

There are a few normals in there, we'll soon lose them, and then there are the usual unusuals, as in a cross dressing blind guy (how does he know?) and Roy Orbison. Which reminds me, the lyrics of "I drove all night" always reminded me of a rapists confession.

Tonight we see if the new BBLB hosts are any good, they came across as intelligent enough on the Big Brother Launch Night Project, but we'll see.

Really really wish they'd stop the guest presenter stuff on Big Mouth though.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Was the Thai girl on something before?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

daisy123 wrote: »
    Was the Thai girl on something before?

Takeshi's Castle :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Pokeman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Looks to me like the blond one looks totally bewildered, and none too happy with the task.

I don't think she'll last the week ... especially when it looks like one of the other young ones are gonna hook up with one of the chaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'm probably gonna end up watching a lot of this this year as the missus loves it :(

On first impression though, Rachel and Jennifer ftl (lads not lose!) :D

The fat one was wrecking my head after 10 mins

What's the point of this "task" where yer man Mario is pretending to be with the blonde one (Pamela Anderson wannabe) - I missed the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

So far so good. I think they've got a good mix this year.
    For some reason I don't like Mario's missus already....don't know why.
    Also don't like one of the coloured girls.....can't remember her name, the one that was really full of herself.
    I like Luke the most so far.
    As for the little pink one (I mean the woman!)......omg:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

At long last Big Brother have got it right, helloooooooo Dale! You just know he's gonna be a little prick though but he's hot so who cares.

He is just a Maxwell from a few years ago knock off, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

BuffyBot wrote: »
    He is just a Maxwell from a few years ago knock off, really.

But the important difference (and probably the only reason my shallow ass will watch any of it this year) is that he's hot, Maxwell wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Arabel wrote: »
    He's got competition in the shape of an albino black guy

Not being funny, but really? I saw the albino guy but wasnt payin too much attention to his bio. never heard of that before.

The thig I don't get about the task is that Big Bro said that they would only fail it if someone suspected that Mario was married to yer wan. What is to stop him just being single and given up the shirade with Stephanie. Big Bro never said they would fail if people thought him and Stephanie weren't a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

big bro said "they will fail if other housemates cotton on that they are NOT a couple."........so they have to go on with BBs plan.ALSO...wheres the irish contestants we were promised??mabey they will be thrown in the mix later on!:confused:

• Advertisement

big bro said "they will fail if other housemates cotton on that they are NOT a couple."........so they have to go on with BBs plan.ALSO...wheres the irish contestants we were promised??mabey they will be thrown in the mix later on!:confused:

I'm fairly certain that they said they would fail if people copped on Super Mario and Lisa were a couple, and that Mario and Stephanie as a couple is a cover story to stop other contestants from finding out about Mario and Lisa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Luke to win! Hes class!! Thai one is kinda annoying and so is Rebecca..

After its all reveled about Lisa and Mario being the real couple.. will they be like sam and amanda last year getting voted out together as they came in together??:confused:

cork*girl wrote: »
    Luke to win! Hes class!! Thai one is kinda annoying and so is Rebecca..

After its all reveled about Lisa and Mario being the real couple.. will they be like sam and amanda last year getting voted out together as they came in together??:confused:

I doubt it as I would say they would want to see how they got on without each other, if they do fail the task I'll be voting Stephanie as she's a bit of a Dope. Luke is still the best in there. Actually like Mario and Lisa, she could have really freaked out about the situation but she's gone along with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

shirade

Cheeky of me to highlight this, but thats the best ever spelling of charade. :)

Mike.

shoer iz myke:D

Lisa for Bridesmaid............????
    Luke could have picked a better Wrestler to imitate on his entrance....(Hogan is not getting the best press at the minuet)
    Dont think we hae seen ALL the contestants just yet,so l would'nt go picking a winner just yet.

Before its pointed out...........Spelling ....ERROR...in above post.
    Sharp ............if nothing else.

Jaysus, that Stephanie wan came across a right wanka earlier. She acted like the whole world revolved around her, forgetting how tough it is for Lisa, and I thought she was really rude to Mario (Don't touch me, that whole 'babe' rant, and her absolute disgust at the notion of marrying a bloke like Mario).

If I was Mario I would have said fcuk it, I don't need this grief, and gone out and told everyone of the situation. At the end of the day, it is obvious that if the 4 go on the chop block, Stephanie would definitely be the one to get evicted.

The other thing as well is, immunity isn't that great a reward, when the task itself is likely to drive a wedge between them and the other house mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Haven't been watching the show too closely but I'm always interested in the eye candy. I rank them as follows...

1. Rachel

The new Imogen. Definitely the hottest of the bunch. If she stays a while I might watch.

2. Jennifer

Quite similar in appearance to Rachel, ie you'd bang either of them in a millisecond. There for a while hopefully.

3. Stephanie

Blondes are always welcome. She's not the best looking of blondes but she'll do.

I'll give a special mention to Lisa who looks great for a woman north of forty (I think) but the rest are useless.

• Advertisement

Haven't been watching the show too closely but I'm always interested in the eye candy. I rank them as follows...

1. Rachel

The new Imogen. Definitely the hottest of the bunch. If she stays a while I might watch.

2. Jennifer

Quite similar in appearance to Rachel, ie you'd bang either of them in a millisecond. There for a while hopefully.

3. Stephanie

Blondes are always welcome. She's not the best looking of blondes but she'll do.

I'll give a special mention to Lisa who looks great for a woman north of forty (I think) but the rest are useless.

I'd have to mix that order up a bit.

While Rachel is quite phworrr, she has massive calves. I know this sounds picky, but they look really odd and disproportionate. On the whole her body is a bit meh and it's only really her chevy chase that is nice. For me, she would be ranked No. 3

Jennifer is definitely delish, and I love a girl with a Geordie accent. In my books, she finishes a very close second, and there really isn't much to fault her on.

No.1 for me then is Stephanie. While she comes across a bit meh on the personality front, she is a proper piece of eye crumpet. Her body is what shades her into no.1 for me.

MNG, I would have to pull you up on your honourable mention. Lisa is butch as fook, have you seen the size of her!? She reminds me of Chyna when she first came to the WWF.

Did anyone else see when Mohamed asked Rex (I think) was Lisa actually a woman. How priceless would it have been had he said that to Mario. :D

For me, the honourable mention would have to go to Sylvia. In many ways she is the most 'classically beautiful' girl in the house. I wouldn't be suprised to see her modelling proper. However, she just doesn't really float my boat.

Advertisement