Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housemates, first impressions?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 sheeez

i loveeeee cattt!!<3
    hilariously stupid:D:D
    stephanie is being abit of a retard ino its lousy on er 2b pt with him but cmon its a task jst move on and get on with ittt!!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

sheeez wrote: »
    i loveeeee cattt!!<3
    hilariously stupid:D:D
    stephanie is being abit of a retard ino its lousy on er 2b pt with him but cmon its a task jst move on and get on with ittt!!:o
    Eh? In English?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 sheeez

i loveeeee cattt!!<3
    hilariously stupidbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
    stephanie is being abit of a retard ino its lousy on er 2b pt with him but cmon its a task jst move on and get on with ittt!!redface.gif

i love cat?(i cant spell her name:()

stephanie is a bit of retard i know its lousy on her 2 be put with him but its a task surely she could just get on with it!

sorry my enlish isnt the best.!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Funny post:D

Mario"The guy is totally Blind"(as l SEE it):rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭thecoolfreak

Haven't been watching the show too closely but I'm always interested in the eye candy. I rank them as follows...

1. Rachel

The new Imogen. Definitely the hottest of the bunch. If she stays a while I might watch.

2. Jennifer

Quite similar in appearance to Rachel, ie you'd bang either of them in a millisecond. There for a while hopefully.

3. Stephanie

Blondes are always welcome. She's not the best looking of blondes but she'll do.

I'll give a special mention to Lisa who looks great for a woman north of forty (I think) but the rest are useless.

I'd agree with those 3. Rachel is definitely top of the bunch. Best looking and seems to have a decent personality

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd have to mix that order up a bit.

While Rachel is quite phworrr, she has massive calves. I know this sounds picky, but they look really odd and disproportionate. On the whole her body is a bit meh and it's only really her chevy chase that is nice. For me, she would be ranked No. 3

Jennifer is definitely delish, and I love a girl with a Geordie accent. In my books, she finishes a very close second, and there really isn't much to fault her on.

No.1 for me then is Stephanie. While she comes across a bit meh on the personality front, she is a proper piece of eye crumpet. Her body is what shades her into no.1 for me.

MNG, I would have to pull you up on your honourable mention. Lisa is butch as fook, have you seen the size of her!? She reminds me of Chyna when she first came to the WWF.

Did anyone else see when Mohamed asked Rex (I think) was Lisa actually a woman. How priceless would it have been had he said that to Mario. :D

For me, the honourable mention would have to go to Sylvia. In many ways she is the most 'classically beautiful' girl in the house. I wouldn't be suprised to see her modelling proper. However, she just doesn't really float my boat.

Yeah the butch thing is a bit off-putting. I think she was a former body-builder or something? She'd definitely lose marks for that. I think you're a bit harsh on Rach there. Lower half of the body might not match up to the immaculate top half but hell, I wouldn't complain. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

I think you're a bit harsh on Rach there. Lower half of the body might not match up to the immaculate top half but hell, I wouldn't complain. :D

There is no denying that she is daycent, but not the best of the bunch in my view. I can be a fickle cnut at times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Darnell is my new fave. I'm presently watching him and Dale talking about **** on the BB Live. He's coming out with some great observations. Duck Butter the type of sweat that is unique to your balls :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Have to say I hate Alexandra, what a mouth.
    Darnell is class, funny guy, him and cookie monster are my favourites :)

• Advertisement

Mario"The guy is totally Blind"(as l SEE it):rolleyes:

{Mario} The guy (Mikey) has a disability ,
    Open Your Eyes.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

This will keep me happy all summer long. About frickin time a male hottie was put in the house. 9 years overdue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Ugh he's not that hot

You've strayed from your db days ;)

LolaDub wrote: »
    Ugh he's not that hot

You've strayed from your db days ;)
    :confused: Who goes there?! Louise?? :D

And he is...for Big Brother male standards anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Yepsy monkey lady!

Maybe he's hot for big brother, not outside of it though!! Is our forum gone? :(

And have you moved to malahide now?

LolaDub wrote: »
    Yepsy monkey lady!

Maybe he's hot for big brother, not outside of it though!! Is our forum gone? :(

And have you moved to malahide now?

Oooooh stranger!!! PM on it's way :D

Advertisement