Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A quick question

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

john-btid wrote: »
    as i said its not for me i want some one else to confirm it cause he wont believe me.

hmm... how many times have we heard "for a friend" :P

BJC wrote: »
    Fair enough, I'll butt out, but remember this. Winning a fight online is like winning a Gold medal in the special olympics. You might get the gold..but your still retarded.

Ah ha ha, Thanks BJC, funniest thing I have heard in a LONG LONG time!:D
    thanks for admiting i win:D and at the end of the day you just lost to a "retard" so what does that make you?less then a retard?

I see your spelling and grammar has improved a bit since the first page... odd, i thought you didn't give a ****???

Either way, what's the point in spending 2 years of doing the leaving cert curriculum and not going into the exam, you never know when a spring of inspiration will come to you. The majority of times you remember something you completely forgot about whilst your in the exam. Tell your friend to go and attempt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 john-btid

hmm... how many times have we heard "for a friend" :P

Ah ha ha, Thanks BJC, funniest thing I have heard in a LONG LONG time!:D

I see your spelling and grammar has improved a bit since the first page... odd, i thought you didn't give a ****???

Either way, what's the point in spending 2 years of doing the leaving cert curriculum and not going into the exam, you never know when a spring of inspiration will come from. The majority of times you remember something you completely forgot about whilst your in the exam. Tell your friend to go and attempt it.

I dont think he has any intention of doing it,but i just want him to see the opinions of other people that arnt his friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Look pal i said sorry.you must have then intelligence of a spoon to request an apoligy and then throw it back in my face like.

Ok can you read? That was a fairly decent comment to give you after the cr*p you threw in my face, dear. In case you can't tell I was actually being sincere and wishing you luck but if you're so desperate for attention that you have to twist my words go right ahead... I'm so over this board

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

All you super-newbs fighting it out, it's adorable.

lizt wrote: »
    Ok can you read? That was a fairly decent comment to give you after the cr*p you threw in my face, dear. In case you can't tell I was actually being sincere and wishing you luck but if you're so desperate for attention that you have to twist my words go right ahead... I'm so over this board

"Yeah Watever",Oh yes my lil pet i can feel the intense sincerity fom this."im so overthis board" paper 2 is over no need to be so dramatic.

• Advertisement

All you super-newbs fighting it out, it's adorable.
    only newbs say newb

you clearly own a subscription to xbox live....

Good burn there.

only newbs say newb

your clearly own a subscription to xbox live....

I actually am a newb really, only on it a few months. Unfortunatley I don't have a subscription to xbox live but hope to in the summer when I buy the microsoft wirelss reciever :D
    Let me level with you John my man, if you have any interest in continuing using boards (which you should as it is actually very helpfull and informative) then just don't be so quick to anger and don't be so quick to retaliate. We both know fighting on the internet is stupid so why continue.

Oh, and always be prepared for a know-it-all with some unrelated witty comment...they love that sh1t here...

I actually am a newb really, only on it a few months. Unfortunatley I don't have a subscription to xbox live but hope to in the summer when I buy the microsoft wirelss reciever :D
    Let me level with you John my man, if you have any interest in continuing using boards (which you should as it is actually very helpfull and informative) then just don't be so quick to anger and don't be so quick to retaliate. We both know fighting on the internet is stupid so why continue.

Oh, and always be prepared for a know-it-all with some unrelated witty comment...they love that sh1t here...

no offence but to qoute christy brown"I didnt ask for a ****ing sociology lesson" only messing mate,had to be done :L but if your going on xbox live get used to ill mannered ***** like me lol

no offence but to qoute christy brown"I didnt ask for a ****ing sociology lesson" only messing mate,had to be done :L but if your going on xbox live get used to ill mannered ***** like me lol

Thats fair enough, tbh I'm only here waiting for my comp to burn Newton Faulkners album. Shootin the breeze online :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Fair enough, I'll butt out, but remember this. Winning a fight online is like winning a Gold medal in the special olympics. You might get the gold..but your still retarded.

brilliant!:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

This smells like 2 people joined together just to fight with each other.

Correct the grammar and spelling. Your not texting jimmy from around the corner here.

A phrase to describe this thread.

BITCH FIGHT!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Look what you've cause John.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

I believe it was 'psychological lecture' but that's just being pedantic .

I'd take the advice of those saying to calm things down a little , this is a useful site and carry on the way you are and you will find yourself removed from the privilege of posting on it .

Or you could continue this attitude on After Hours and someone can pass me the popcorn .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

My Head Hurts After Reading All That..

Oh Why Do I Do It. :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

So.... the big question (well big to me, it being saturday morning 2.34 and tipsy)....

Did your "friend" do the exam??:pac:

Advertisement