Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym(s) in Swords

Options
  • 06-06-2008 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hi, I'm just wondering does anyone know of any decent gyms in swords or the surrounding area? (I'm new there)

Preferably without needing membership...

(clearly if you become a member you wont go to the gym...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Rainy Day

http://www.imagegym.com/

Probably the closest you'll get to pay as you go gym in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

There's one just after opening above the Supervalu in boroimhe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

ALSAA, although requiring membership, can be paid for monthly on a direct debit basis for around 33 euro.

I've never had problems stopping the direct debit for a month when away, they are very flexible and I am not tied to any contract.

www.alsaa.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Jackie Skelly's in Applewood, biggest gym in Swords and only one with a swimming pool but membership is required and it ain't cheap.
    Roughly €60 a month.

http://www.jackieskellyfitness.com/clubs.asp?club=7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Kidd-o wrote: »
    (clearly if you become a member you wont go to the gym...)

This is an important point, be honest with yourself. Sign nothing unless you are commited to it. Most gyms will sign you up for a 12mth contract, which you are legally bound to see out payments for, whether you go or not.

Afaik, JSkelly dont have a pay as you go gym, pool yes.

You will get some good tips and reviews over in the fitness forum btw.

• Advertisement
Advertisement